Beechwood at Fairdale Predictions/Updates (8/20)

Beechwood Fairdale Poll  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Beechwood
    • Fairdale

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Hearing Robinson is going to be resting a tweaked muscle on Saturday, and that there will be a couple of other starters out for a game or two in addition to the injured quarterback, Hayden.

The Bulldogs may not have the door opened to them, but their starting to see a wider and wider crack to push open.

They are absolutely getting a banged up version of the Tigers. Hopefully these injuries don’t last deep into the season as BW will need all the help they can get come playoff time. Bulldogs definitely have an opportunity this Saturday to make an upset on the banged up Tigers. 

22 hours ago, ImJustHere said:

They are absolutely getting a banged up version of the Tigers. Hopefully these injuries don’t last deep into the season as BW will need all the help they can get come playoff time. Bulldogs definitely have an opportunity this Saturday to make an upset on the banged up Tigers. 

My understanding is that the QB is out 6-8 weeks with a crack in his femur, so at least that one, unfortunately, is going to have a lasting impact on the team.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

My understanding is that the QB is out 6-8 weeks with a crack in his femur, so at least that one, unfortunately, is going to have a lasting impact on the team.

Yes. Heard the same thing. Robinson out this week as well. Two big losses but still give me the Tigers with a running clock. 

• Like 1

On 8/18/2022 at 10:40 AM, Voice of Reason said:

This post confuses me. Every Tiger fan I know was excited about what Cash did against Cooper. Coming in cold with no varsity reps, it was fun seeing him move the offense. It looked to me like they were teaching him plays as they went along and he still moved the offense against a really good Cooper defense. I can't wait to see what he can do after a week of varsity reps.

Confuses me as well. Neither have a lick of Varsity experience yet everyone comments like one is better option than the other before they get it. No matter how it shakes out, I wish them both the best. That being said, I truly hope Cash is given a chance to win the job equally. IMo, he has the field vision to run with the thoroughbreds around him. Don’t believe, look up his basketball highlights. Court/field awareness is second to none. Go Ca$h Go. Never look back. 🤛💪

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, LoudenSwain said:

Confuses me as well. Neither have a lick of Varsity experience yet everyone comments like one is better option than the other before they get it. No matter how it shakes out, I wish them both the best. That being said, I truly hope Cash is given a chance to win the job equally. IMo, he has the field vision to run with the thoroughbreds around him. Don’t believe, look up his basketball highlights. Court/field awareness is second to none. Go Ca$h Go. Never look back. 🤛💪

I am looking forward to seeing Cash. I have said it before and I will say it again, Clay Hayden may be the best freshman QB I have seen. Cash will need to be very, very good to surpass what I have seen out of Hayden - and I would love to see Cash be that good. You can never have enough top tier talent. That is being demonstrated clearly with this injury to Hayden. 

• Like 1

Just now, Kellymt75 said:

Sounds like the stream is coming live from a traffic chopper….

No kidding.  I have my volume way up because the South Warren/Highlands broadcast calls for it and when that stream went live I about jumped out of my seat it was so loud and cranky sounding.

• Haha 2