Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood at Fairdale Predictions/Updates (8/20)

Beechwood Fairdale Poll 45 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Beechwood
      97%
      44
    • Fairdale
      2%
      1

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

TD Tigers/Berger on a short run.

Beechwood 7 Fairdale 0

  • Replies 73
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • LoudenSwain
    LoudenSwain

    #Ca$hmoneytime

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    That was Mitchell Berger kicking the field goal. I think Mitchell was also serving hot dogs in the concession stand during that timeout.

  • I was told that Fairdale beat Christian Academy of Louisville in a scrimmage tonight so this one may be closer than originally thought.

Posted Images

image.jpeg.062208758ca13b19c7cbaef39053e7d2.jpeg

Wow 2 kick offs and both went short and out of bounds need to fix that for sure. 

Just now, MaddenCurse44 said:

Great broadcast by Beechwood!

I agree, these guys are really good.

Just now, theguru said:

I agree, these guys are really good.

I will listen to them all season!

Just now, MaddenCurse44 said:

I will listen to them all season!

I am glad we have that option.

Are you going out tonight?

1 minute ago, theguru said:

I am glad we have that option.

Are you going out tonight?

Nope.

Don't know what Fairdale was doing on that punt. Could've had clean punt but tries to go for first down. ?‍♂️

The Beechies added a field goal.

Beechwood 10 Fairdale 0

727 left in the first half.

  • Author

That was Mitchell Berger kicking the field goal.

I think Mitchell was also serving hot dogs in the concession stand during that timeout.

5 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

That was Mitchell Berger kicking the field goal.

I think Mitchell was also serving hot dogs in the concession stand during that timeout.

He is a super athlete just like his dad.

Beechwood has to be one of the best defensive teams in all of the state. They are always where they are supposed to be and attack the ball carrier non stop. 

Just now, GC-Dragons said:

Beechwood has to be one of the best defensive teams in all of the state. They are always where they are supposed to be and attack the ball carrier non stop. 

They look athletic and strong too.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.