Gallatin Co. 42 Henry Co. 41

How is Edmondson doing with Gallatin County?

Uh...I would say very well. I think since he has joined the team, they are undefeated. Swept through a tournament out in Phoenix and will be the leader of an already talented bunch. They seem to have very good balance and if Nate can be the go to guy, several teams will key on him leaving the other guys like Perkins/Mattox, etc to go off.

Uh...I would say very well. I think since he has joined the team, they are undefeated. Swept through a tournament out in Phoenix and will be the leader of an already talented bunch. They seem to have very good balance and if Nate can be the go to guy, several teams will key on him leaving the other guys like Perkins/Mattox, etc to go off.

:thumb:

If he could nail more of those 3's he takes, all the games would be double digit wins. Both he and Cody Perkins had a few uncontested three point opportunities.

If he could nail more of those 3's he takes, all the games would be double digit wins. Both he and Cody Perkins had a few uncontested three point opportunities.

He struggled from the field last year at Holmes when I watched him play. He seemed to be lights out his sophomore year when he helped them reach Rupp Arena.

Sounds like Henry was lucky to even be in the game. Faced a good shooting team on a cold night.

What makes you say this??? I dont know when, if ever, Henry will get a little bit of respect from the region. They finally have a descent team, as does Gallatin, and they get no repect. No they aren't great, but they play well together.

What makes you say this??? I dont know when, if ever, Henry will get a little bit of respect from the region. They finally have a descent team, as does Gallatin, and they get no repect. No they aren't great, but they play well together.

Just going by what was said in this thread. I thought it would be a close game as I indicated. But Gallatin which is a pretty good shooting team shoots 10% behind the 3 point line and still pulls out the win, says something.

I agree Henry has a nice team and they don't get the respect they deserve.