Brewers at Reds (5/9 - 5/11)

3 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Reds must have heard everyone on the radio calling them a minor league team because they are now offering a minor league type deal, at least on Tuesdays:

• image.png.17be076e2799f1023137ebb87be2410d.png

12 minutes ago, The Raven said:

If your team stink, enable alcoholics to fill your seats.

When teams do things like this while attendance is down it actually drives me nuts more. I KNOW they aren't going to willingly take a loss, so how much were you up charging us while things were going well and I couldn't afford to go and feed my kids at the ballpark?

On 5/9/2022 at 8:53 PM, 16thBBall Fan said:

Moose back on the IL again???!!!  Just tell him and Senzel to go home and watch TV, maybe they can do that without tweaking something!!!

Moustakas has been milking us since the day he arrived.

9 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Sounded like they ran out of product in the 4th inning haha!

Honest question, but how does that happen?  How can it happen?  This whole season just keeps getting more and more mind boggling.

24 minutes ago, brown4 said:

Honest question, but how does that happen?  How can it happen?  This whole season just keeps getting more and more mind boggling.

My best guess would be that the Reds organization didn't communicate this promotion to Delaware North, who handles all concessions at GABP, in a timely enough manner to get enough 12 oz cups, hot dogs, and etc.  I have no idea if that's true or not but it would be my guess.

Riddle me this, its May 8th and the commissary where I get my product to sell was out of 25oz Ultras, 25oz Seltzers, 16 oz Budweisers, and peanuts.  I understand that happening in maybe September.

Just now, MJAlltheWay24 said:

My best guess would be that the Reds organization didn't communicate this promotion to Delaware North, who handles all concessions at GABP, in a timely enough manner to get enough 12 oz cups, hot dogs, and etc.  I have no idea if that's true or not but it would be my guess.

Riddle me this, its May 8th and the commissary where I get my product to sell was out of 25oz Ultras, 25oz Seltzers, 16 oz Budweisers, and peanuts.  I understand that happening in maybe September.

Bob and Phil have been trying to tell everyone the organization is broke.  Maybe they really are if they can't stock concessions. LOL

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I had no 25oz Bud Light again today, the top seller. Joke.

I hear ya, when I buy at a game I want the biggest beer I can get, it is logistics more than anything because I want to watch the game.

17 hours ago, theguru said:

We are up today 7 to 0 in the 3rd.

Small football game broke out yesterday as the Reds won 14-11 and won their second series in a row.  The fact that the Reds gave their starter a 7-0 lead and then the bullpen a 14-5 lead in the 9th and it ended up as a 14-11 game tells you all you need to know about this team's pitching woes.

I do love Tyler Stephenson, though.  He's the Reds best offensive weapon.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, theguru said:

I hear ya, when I buy at a game I want the biggest beer I can get, it is logistics more than anything because I want to watch the game.

I'm that way too, but I wonder what I will do when I go to my first Reds game this year.  Has the Reds become more of a social event than a sporting one - enjoying family and friends, basking in nice weather, watching the boats on the river, people watching, etc.?  I'm going to TMU night at the Florence Y'alls tonight.  I won't know any of the players, but I bet it will be a nice night out.  $8 tickets!

• Like 3