Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North Carolina vs. Duke Predictions/Updates (NCAA Final 4)

North Carolina vs. Duke 11 members have voted

  1. 1. NCAA Final 4 Who wins?

    • North Carolina
      18%
    • Duke
      81%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 04/03/2022 at 01:02 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I think Duke will play with a huge weight on them and come out struggling.   The pressure of Coach K playing North Carolina will be a problem for the Blue Devils.   I really like the way the Heels are playing and look for both Bacot and Manek to have monster games.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I would no longer be on BGP.

  • No matter what happens, @Randy Parkerloses. 

  • I still can't get out of my head that UK thrashed two of the Final Four teams. Like utter humiliated both UNC and KU.

13 hours ago, cincyswords said:

I think Duke will play with a huge weight on them and come out struggling.   The pressure of Coach K playing North Carolina will be a problem for the Blue Devils.   I really like the way the Heels are playing and look for both Bacot and Manek to have monster games.

I could see this and the game overall being sloppier than anticipated. Getting back to my post about UK/UL squaring off in the 2012 Final Four, UK was playing with the weight on their shoulders and UL had nothing to lose. That game was a battle before UK clamped down the final 7 minutes or so. Duke will have even more of a weight. I actually think it helps they lost at Cameron three weeks ago.

2 minutes ago, bugatti said:

I could see this and the game overall being sloppier than anticipated. Getting back to my post about UK/UL squaring off in the 2012 Final Four, UK was playing with the weight on their shoulders and UL had nothing to lose. That game was a battle before UK clamped down the final 7 minutes or so. Duke will have even more of a weight. I actually think it helps they lost at Cameron three weeks ago.

As a UofL fan, I had zero anxiety about that game. I didn't even expect them to be there, and UK was a basic lock to win it all. The fact that it was competitive was a surprise to me. 

1 hour ago, bugatti said:

I could see this and the game overall being sloppier than anticipated. Getting back to my post about UK/UL squaring off in the 2012 Final Four, UK was playing with the weight on their shoulders and UL had nothing to lose. That game was a battle before UK clamped down the final 7 minutes or so. Duke will have even more of a weight. I actually think it helps they lost at Cameron three weeks ago.

I do agree that the loss at Cameron may help Duke with the current game.  They can't overlook Carolina and don't have beating them twice already in their minds.

1 hour ago, TheDeuce said:

As a UofL fan, I had zero anxiety about that game. I didn't even expect them to be there, and UK was a basic lock to win it all. The fact that it was competitive was a surprise to me. 

As a UK fan, it was probably the most un-enjoyable game I've ever attended. It was more so just a relief it was over. The national title game nobody was remotely worried, but the UL game... pins and needles. And there was never a point I thought UL would win, but it was big time stressful.

25 minutes ago, bugatti said:

As a UK fan, it was probably the most un-enjoyable game I've ever attended. It was more so just a relief it was over. The national title game nobody was remotely worried, but the UL game... pins and needles. And there was never a point I thought UL would win, but it was big time stressful.

I would have hated it for you if Louisville had won. ?

19 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

I would have hated it for you if Louisville had won. ?

I would no longer be on BGP.

1 hour ago, bugatti said:

I would no longer be on BGP.

Same.  I'd be in prison for assassinating Deuce.

Man if I were as soft as y'all I would have been gone from here a decade ago. ?

It’s tough to beat a good team twice in a row. Duke has been kind of up and down this year, but they still have a really good team.

I’ll go with Duke by 5.

Duke 76

UNC 71

Getting close to Blue Blood Final Four!!!

On 3/29/2022 at 10:53 AM, bugatti said:

As a UK fan, it was probably the most un-enjoyable game I've ever attended. It was more so just a relief it was over. The national title game nobody was remotely worried, but the UL game... pins and needles. And there was never a point I thought UL would win, but it was big time stressful.

Same for me!

  • Author

Both teams look a little tight to start the Tar Heels lead 4-3 at the first media timeout.

Pour one out for me and PP92. We arent gonna survive win or loss. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.