Male 73 Covington Catholic 68

🏀 Final from High per Jason Frakes

Male 11|17|24|21 • 73

CCH 16|15|19|18 • 68

• Male: Glenn 22p/13r (3/4 3pt); Lindsay 15p/8r/4a; J. Edelen 14; White 13; Johnson 7; Gainey 1; Brown 1

• Cov Cath: Ipsaro 28p/6a; Starks 11; Hussey 11; Rylee 8; Wilson 7; McGillis 3

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

All the other N. Ky. basketball teams besides Cov Cath have a long way to go. No N. Ky. team that has dared to play CCH has come within 20 points of them. Maybe more teams should play them and other high level down state teams and get better.

I don't understand what that has to do with CovCath losing to Male.  

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Instride said:

I don't understand what that has to do with CovCath losing to Male.  

The people in Northern Kentucky act like Covington Catholic is some unbeatable, untouchable monster. But another team in Ky just beat them. Yes, everyone in N. Ky , CCH can be beaten by a high school team in Ky. 

1 hour ago, Voice of Reason said:

The people in Northern Kentucky act like Covington Catholic is some unbeatable, untouchable monster. But another team in Ky just beat them. Yes, everyone in N. Ky , CCH can be beaten by a high school team in Ky. 

There is a hidden detail that you're not mentioning.  Rylee was called for a flagrant foul about midway in the third quarter, just when Male was making a run, he never returned to the game.  I honestly felt with his presence on the floor CCH wins.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 4 Quarters said:

There is a hidden detail that you're not mentioning.  Rylee was called for a flagrant foul about midway in the third quarter, just when Male was making a run, he never returned to the game.  I honestly felt with his presence on the floor CCH wins.

Coach’s decision or ejection?  

13 hours ago, 4 Quarters said:

Any input from the CCH crowd?

On 1/22/2022 at 8:38 PM, Voice of Reason said:

I wish more NKY teams would play CCH too but I would not use any form of "Male did" as an example for other teams. 

• Like 1