Kentucky at Texas A&M Predictions/Updates

16thBBall Fan

Kentucky vs. Texas A&M  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Kentucky
    • Texas A&M

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/20/2022 at 01:42 AM

Is it bad that I long for the days when I don’t have to watch Keion Brooks play anymore? He would have been a great player in 1979 - today he’s just kinda out there, making a couple long jumpers, but mostly taking up space. Just my opinion. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

Wheeler is killing us.  Jeez Louise. 

Washington on the bench with two fouls and Calipari gonna let Kentucky fall down 20 instead of taking a chance that the most poised player on the team won’t get his third foul.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gchs_uk9 said:

Washington on the bench with two fouls and Calipari gonna let Kentucky fall down 20 instead of taking a chance that the most poised player on the team won’t get his third foul.

Never mind, Washington back in. Good decision. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, gchs_uk9 said:

Is it bad that I long for the days when I don’t have to watch Keion Brooks play anymore? He would have been a great player in 1979 - today he’s just kinda out there, making a couple long jumpers, but mostly taking up space. Just my opinion. 

I'm with you on Keion.

1 minute ago, gchs_uk9 said:

Finally got him back in.  Maybe now our offense will be something other than Wheeler dribbling the letters off the ball.  Grady being ice cold doesn't help.