Georgia vs. Alabama (CFP Championship) Predictions/Updates

Georgia vs. Alabama  

16 members have voted

1. 1. National Championship Who wins?

We round this time for the National Championship between the Dogs and the Crimson Tide. The game is scheduled for January 10th at 8:00pm on ESPN. It should be a great one and I will be looking forward to it.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine that, the two teams with who finish 1 & 2 pretty much every year in recruiting and collectively have the most 5 stars are in the title games.  This isn’t basketball, Cinderella isn’t ever

Nonsense! Expand this thing to 32 teams!

OSU and Clemson are the other two.  The only other two who can compete with Bama/Georgia depending on the year. Michigan gets top ten, top 20 classes.  UC gets top 25-35. Bama and Georgia ca

Posted Images

Imagine that, the two teams with who finish 1 & 2 pretty much every year in recruiting and collectively have the most 5 stars are in the title games.  This isn’t basketball, Cinderella isn’t ever gonna make it/win it.

• Like 3
43 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

Imagine that, the two teams with who finish 1 & 2 pretty much every year in recruiting and collectively have the most 5 stars are in the title games.  This isn’t basketball, Cinderella isn’t ever gonna make it/win it.

I don't follow recruiting near as closely as you do.

1. What do the past 5 years classes looked like for Michigan and Cincinnati?

2. What teams are consistently in the top 4 recruiting each year? Why aren't they in the final 4 as often as Alabama?

11 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

I don't follow recruiting near as closely as you do.

1. What do the past 5 years classes looked like for Michigan and Cincinnati?

2. What teams are consistently in the top 4 recruiting each year? Why aren't they in the final 4 as often as Alabama?

OSU and Clemson are the other two.  The only other two who can compete with Bama/Georgia depending on the year.

Michigan gets top ten, top 20 classes.  UC gets top 25-35.

Bama and Georgia carry around 15-20 five star guys on their roster at any given time.  Keep in mind a 5 star player is considered a first round talent.  OSU and Clemson are typically a step below that.  

• Thanks 1
14 hours ago, John Anthony said:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
38 minutes ago, bugatti said:

Ha, I agree considering how competitive it is at 4!  I think the expansion narrative is dying.  I firmly believe the talent gap is only going to widen with the now legal pay for play NIL.

20 hours ago, The Raven said:

I'll say Georgia wins the rematch.  But honestly don't care and have no desire to watch.

Just out of curiosity how come you don’t care and have no desire to watch? 

If UK isn’t playing I usually hope for the best teams to compete for the championship and am curious as to the reasoning behind this. 

I do not mean to be rude in the slightest. 

26 minutes ago, Matney said:

Just out of curiosity how come you don’t care and have no desire to watch? 

If UK isn’t playing I usually hope for the best teams to compete for the championship and am curious as to the reasoning behind this. 

I do not mean to be rude in the slightest. 

2 Reasons:

1) I'm not the worlds biggest football fan.  Haven't watched a CFP championship since LSU beat Clemson, or a SB since Green Bay beat Pittsburgh

2) I just watched this game, what 4 weeks ago and it was dull.