Bengals still win division?

I fear the ducks will indeed line up (what the other teams do) in order for the Bengals to make the playoffs and then the Bengals will find another gut wrenching way to lose on the final weekend against the Browns on some odd set of circumstances.

Well the Browns have left the Raiders, Packers, Steelers, and Bengals. The Packers and Steelers games are on the road.

The Ravens have left the Packers, Bengals, Rams, and Steelers. Their only road game is the Bengals.

The Bengals have left the Broncos, Ravens, Chiefs, and Browns. Their road games are the Broncos, and Browns.

I think this Sunday's game at Denver is a must win if the Bengals are to win the division or probably even make the playoffs even.

4 hours ago, theguru said:

Do we think it is going to take ten wins to get in?

Yes ten wins they should get in. Especially since it’s all AFC teams left. For them to get to 10 wins. That would mean they won 3 more over AFC teams. They can’t afford to lose this week though. 

Good chance the Bengals/Browns game at the end of the season will be for a playoff spot for both teams. 

• Like 2
17 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

As long as we win 3 out of 4 (and 2 of 3 wins are Ravens and Browns) and the Ravens also lose to either the Packers or Rams, we’ll win the division based on tiebreakers, I believe I’m looking at this right!!  Get it done boys!!

I think your math is spot on. The problem is I have zero confidence in them winning 3/4 at this point. The craziest part of that is I'd be just as confident in them going 4-0 in the last 4 or 0-4. 

I've just seen zero consistency. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, ChickenWyngz said:

I think your math is spot on. The problem is I have zero confidence in them winning 3/4 at this point. The craziest part of that is I'd be just as confident in them going 4-0 in the last 4 or 0-4. 

I would definitely agree with that!

4 hours ago, ChickenWyngz said:

17 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I would definitely agree with that!

I mostly agree.  

As much as I love my Bengals I have little confidence they will win three out of four based on what we have seen so far this year.  But like you said CW, I could see them going 4-0 or 0-4 and wouldn't be shocked either way. 

21 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Well the Browns have left the Raiders, Packers, Steelers, and Bengals. The Packers and Steelers games are on the road.

The Ravens have left the Packers, Bengals, Rams, and Steelers. Their only road game is the Bengals.

The Bengals have left the Broncos, Ravens, Chiefs, and Browns. Their road games are the Broncos, and Browns.

I think this Sunday's game at Denver is a must win if the Bengals are to win the division or probably even make the playoffs even.

IMO, I see maybe....maybe one Bengal win here.

1 hour ago, OlDog75 said:

IMO, I see maybe....maybe one Bengal win here.

In all honesty, other than the games in which they play each other (and there HAS to be a winner), I'm not too sure about anyone else in the division winning those other two games.  The Ravens against the Packers and Rams?  Could easily be 2 losses.  The Browns you would think be favored against the Raiders this Saturday, but are dealing with Covid issues.  And then they have to play Aaron Rodgers in Lambeau.  No thank you.  Heck, I think if the Steelers were to beat the Browns and Ravens to end the year, they might be the ones sitting in the catbird's seat, and that stinkin' tie up in Detroit could actually come into play.