Ohio State 71 Duke 66

PurplePride92

2 hours ago, The Double Deuce said:

Xavier's win over Ohio State two weeks ago just got a big shot in the arm.  😀

I agree.  Other than the Iowa State loss, where X had a sickness going around the team, Xavier has been really good so far this year.  

I also thought Ohio State looked really good against X so while I am a little surprised with OSU beating Duke I am not shocked. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PurplePride92 said:

Final.  Ohio State upsets #1 Duke.  The Devils were up 13 before I fell asleep.  Not sure what happened other than a collapse in the second half.   

Oh well.  On to the next one.  

4 starters with 4 fouls spells trouble no matter who you are.  Plus really shot poorly.

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, PurplePride92 said:

I did but I didn’t say it before the game so it doesn’t count.   

Before the game we were talking about how this might be a loss - 1st true road game against a team that should finish in the Top 15 by seasons end.  

And nope it doesn't count after the fact....but in our mind we are genius!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, cincyswords said:

4 starters with 4 fouls spells trouble no matter who you are.  Plus really shot poorly.

And most of the starters played about 36 minutes.  That’s their biggest problem right now is depth.  I believe the third guy off the bench played 2 minutes total. 

3 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

And most of the starters played about 36 minutes.  That’s their biggest problem right now is depth.  I believe the third guy off the bench played 2 minutes total. 

Agreed.  I also missed that Johns fouled out so that is one key sub with 5 plus the 4 starters with 4.  

4 minutes ago, cincyswords said:

Agreed.  I also missed that Johns fouled out so that is one key sub with 5 plus the 4 starters with 4.  

Yeah. I joked in another thread about cramping being the teams biggest concern right now but what I was getting at was depth.  They don’t need much but if they only have 6-7 reliable guys then that’s tough.  Get 8 guys in the rotation with 1 or 2 more for that can fill in from time to time and it will help a lot.  

I really do worry about injuries towards the end of the season if you’ve got 4 or 5 guys playing 35 minutes a game.