Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ohio State 71 Duke 66

Featured Replies

Final.  Ohio State upsets #1 Duke.  The Devils were up 13 before I fell asleep.  Not sure what happened other than a collapse in the second half.   
 

Oh well.  On to the next one.  

Every UK fan is happy, happy, happy.....and not for OSU lol.

So much for the Duke 40-0 talk that picked up steam after their win against Gonzaga.

  • Author
2 hours ago, okie1 said:

So much for the Duke 40-0 talk that picked up steam after their win against Gonzaga.

I only heard @Jumper_Dadsaying it.  Where there others?  

  • Author
1 hour ago, Randy Parker said:

Well, I didn't expect that.

I did but I didn’t say it before the game so it doesn’t count.   

2 hours ago, The Double Deuce said:

Xavier's win over Ohio State two weeks ago just got a big shot in the arm.  ?

I agree.  Other than the Iowa State loss, where X had a sickness going around the team, Xavier has been really good so far this year.  

I also thought Ohio State looked really good against X so while I am a little surprised with OSU beating Duke I am not shocked. 

19 minutes ago, PurplePride92 said:

I did but I didn’t say it before the game so it doesn’t count.   

I didn't even know they were playing until I saw this thread. LOL

4 hours ago, PurplePride92 said:

Final.  Ohio State upsets #1 Duke.  The Devils were up 13 before I fell asleep.  Not sure what happened other than a collapse in the second half.   
 

Oh well.  On to the next one.  

4 starters with 4 fouls spells trouble no matter who you are.  Plus really shot poorly.

51 minutes ago, PurplePride92 said:

I did but I didn’t say it before the game so it doesn’t count.   

Before the game we were talking about how this might be a loss - 1st true road game against a team that should finish in the Top 15 by seasons end.  

And nope it doesn't count after the fact....but in our mind we are genius!

31 minutes ago, cincyswords said:

4 starters with 4 fouls spells trouble no matter who you are.  Plus really shot poorly.

And most of the starters played about 36 minutes.  That’s their biggest problem right now is depth.  I believe the third guy off the bench played 2 minutes total. 

3 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

And most of the starters played about 36 minutes.  That’s their biggest problem right now is depth.  I believe the third guy off the bench played 2 minutes total. 

Agreed.  I also missed that Johns fouled out so that is one key sub with 5 plus the 4 starters with 4.  

4 minutes ago, cincyswords said:

Agreed.  I also missed that Johns fouled out so that is one key sub with 5 plus the 4 starters with 4.  

Yeah. I joked in another thread about cramping being the teams biggest concern right now but what I was getting at was depth.  They don’t need much but if they only have 6-7 reliable guys then that’s tough.  Get 8 guys in the rotation with 1 or 2 more for that can fill in from time to time and it will help a lot.  
 

I really do worry about injuries towards the end of the season if you’ve got 4 or 5 guys playing 35 minutes a game. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.