Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland vs. Bishop Brossart Predictions/Updates

Who wins this matchup? 51 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

    • Raceland
      70%
      36
    • Bishop Brossart
      29%
      15

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Back to the game.  Defensively Brossart has given up very few points.  Have they played anyone who can throw the ball well?

Does Raceland throw the ball well?

  • Replies 38
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    I believe this is a strength of schedule game. Brossart fans please take the rest of this post as my view of the facts on both teams. Nothing negative should be inferred about my view of the program.

  • All very valid points and I will not dispute them.  I think everyone in our camp is pleasantly surprised by this team and their accomplishments.  I think that Lloyd was the best team we faced, despite

  • Go Coach Wiggens and his Mustangs!

On 11/15/2021 at 9:57 AM, Voice of Reason said:

I believe this is a strength of schedule game. Brossart fans please take the rest of this post as my view of the facts on both teams. Nothing negative should be inferred about my view of the program. Coach Wiggins has done a great job there. That said ...

Brossart's record is an illusion. The best team they have played this year is 4-8 Covington Holy Cross. Their SOS is one of the worst in 1A. Raceland has played 7 games against teams better than Brossart and won 6 of them. I would consider this the biggest upset of the playoffs if Brossart won. The Mustangs are playing their best football of the season but they have faced nothing close to Raceland. I will give Brossart credit for being undefeated in spite of the weak schedule and say Raceland by 2 TD's. Anything closer would surprise me. Anything more than a 2 TD Raceland win will not surprise me.

Totally, totally agree. Everything going on a B-Bro is great...and I mean that. But they just aren't going to get past Raceland.

On 11/15/2021 at 10:16 PM, Mustang said:

All very valid points and I will not dispute them.  I think everyone in our camp is pleasantly surprised by this team and their accomplishments.  I think that Lloyd was the best team we faced, despite Holy Cross upsetting them in the playoffs.

We have won out against pretty much the same schedule we have been playing since we were realigned to Class 1A back in 2015, so I won't apologize for our "weak schedule" nor was it created with the intention of going undefeated.  It just sort of happened.

Being an old-timer, I understand all about Raceland.  They have a whale of a big-time football program housed in a Class 1A school, and have been quite successful at it.  I'm hoping our defense will be good enough to keep them within range, and that it is a contentious game.  We've earned our way to this point, and will hope for the best this Friday night.    

I have no problems with Brossart's schedule. It wasn't that long ago they were struggling to win a couple of games per year. I suspect there will be a gradual increase in opponent quality over the next several years but they are still a small private school that's football program will always be at the whim of players and enrollment. Brossart has been extremely smart in their program building so far and I don't doubt they'll continue to make scheduling decisions that benefit their club in both the short and long term.

2 hours ago, Ken Morgan said:

Go Coach Wiggens and his Mustangs!

You guys have a safe and successful trip to Russellville. You will like the end zone!

Raceland gets great field position and needs just a few plays to score. Noah Wallace goes in on short yardage.

7-0 Raceland 

9:43 in 1Q 

Rams strike again. Conner Hughes caught a short pass and broke a few tackles for a long score. XP is blocked.

13-0 Raceland

6:44 in 1Q

Third straight three and out for BB. Raceland ball at its own 33.

Just now, DevilMayCare said:

Third straight three and out for BB. Raceland ball at its own 33.

Yep, it is big boy football time. 

4 minutes ago, theguru said:

Yep, it is big boy football time. 

Raceland is flexing on Brossart. The Mustangs haven't seen this all year. Three possessions, three scores for the Rams.

19-0 Raceland

2:20 in 1Q

Just now, DevilMayCare said:

Raceland is flexing on Brossart. The Mustangs haven't seen this all year. Three possessions, three scores for the Rams.

19-0 Raceland

2:20 in 1Q

Yep, it is over. 

8 minutes ago, theguru said:

Yep, it is over. 

Not so fast, say the Mustangs. Brossart gets on the board on a Jeb Martin touchdown reception. 

19-7 Raceland

10:25 in 2Q

1 minute ago, DevilMayCare said:

Not so fast, say the Mustangs. Brossart gets on the board on a Jeb Martin touchdown reception. 

19-7 Raceland

10:25 in 2Q

The Mustangs got me there. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.