Walton-Verona at Beechwood Predictions/Updates

BWTigers

Who wins?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Walton-Verona Bearcats travels to Ft. Mitchell to battle the Beechwood Tigers in the 2A playoffs. Not much history between these two schools, they have only met twice since 1998. Beechwood won both encounters (55-0 and 55-20). Who do you think wins and why?

• Thanks 1

• theguru changed the title to Walton-Verona at Beechwood Predictions/Updates
1 minute ago, theguru said:

Beechwood by as many as they want.

After watching the Walton/Carroll County game this weekend, I believe you may be right. Walton didn’t pass well in the game and relied to much on the run game. Beechwood’s defense will be ready for the run game so if they want to keep this close Walton will need to throw the ball effectively. Walton has a solid D but they haven’t faced a QB quite like Cam Hergott.

1 minute ago, BWTigers said:

After watching the Walton/Carroll County game this weekend, I believe you may be right. Walton didn’t pass well in the game and relied to much on the run game. Beechwood’s defense will be ready for the run game so if they want to keep this close Walton will need to throw the ball effectively. Walton has a solid D but they haven’t faced a QB quite like Cam Hergott.

I think the results this year have been pretty clear.  Here are the TP94 Power Rankings for the two teams:

Beechwood    104.74

Walton Verona    50.09