Beechwood 70 Newport Central Catholic 7

theguru

Just now, BlueKernels said:

No idea what your talking about. Didn’t say Beechwood* isn’t flowing the rules, let’s just not pretend it isn’t a huge advantage this year and won’t be for the next few years with all the reclassifications.

^ following

1 hour ago, BlueKernels said:

No idea what your talking about. Didn’t say Beechwood* isn’t flowing the rules, let’s just not pretend it isn’t a huge advantage this year and won’t be for the next few years with all the reclassifications.

Beechwood is at the top, or near the top, almost every year. I wonder what the rhetoric will target after reclassification does not fit the whining narrative anymore? 

4 minutes ago, bjaynes said:

Beechwood is at the top, or near the top, almost every year. I wonder what the rhetoric will target after reclassification does not fit the whining narrative anymore? 

After all the reclassification, from me it will simply be congrats Beechwood when they dominate and win!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, BlueKernels said:

After all the reclassification, from me it will simply be congrats Beechwood when they dominate and win!

Agreed. It’s not like Beechwood all of a sudden became a powerhouse when reclassification was enacted. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BlueKernels said:

The fact that this reclassification rule bugs CCH fans so much is making me like the rule. Every reclassified player in the state is within the same age rule that has been in place for years. It boggles my mind that it bothers people so much.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, BlueKernels said:

LCA reclassified key players too.  Not sure why BW is taking the all the heat?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Jason Bucklen said:

Give Rash time, seasons not over! Plenty of time left to do so.

39 minutes ago, Jason Bucklen said:

It is laughable grown adults are crying over this. I didn’t see Ludlow fans crying last week or last year when you guys scored 59 and 69 on them in back to back years. 

Going for 2 is the issue. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

The fact that this reclassification rule bugs CCH fans so much is making me like the rule. Every reclassified player in the state is within the same age rule that has been in place for years. It boggles my mind that it bothers people so much.

Obviously, as a Beechwood fan, it wouldn’t bother you. To acknowledge the Beechwood program has gained an advantage doesn’t seem like a stretch. The stories of players being actively told to reclass are out there too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, colonel-fan said:

Obviously, as a Beechwood fan, it wouldn’t bother you. To acknowledge the Beechwood program has gained an advantage doesn’t seem like a stretch. The stories of players being actively told to reclass are out there too.

Woah! Hold up -- who is saying that kids at Beechwood were told to re-classify? 

Before I go off on the inevitable tangent -- did you hear these stories from Beechwood parents --- and better yet -- parents of kids who are taking advantage of the re-class year? Or parents of kids who didn't want to re-class? 

If you are willing to put something out there like this -- you better be able to come to the table with facts as opposed to putting something out there like this. 

This is the kind of thing that crosses the line. If you aren't willing to put it out here in public ... then send me a PM. And if you aren't willing to do that -- then welcome to the world of questioned credibility. 

The head coach made it clear -- that he was not going to be part of the decision making process for these situations -- it was 100% family decision that the family had to make. I can tell you for an absolute fact with FIRST HAND knowledge -- that what you put out there isn't true. And seriously -- if it is something that you heard and don't know to be true -- you may want to stop and think about what you are doing. 

This thread is worth its weight in gold -- running up the score, questioning the character of good people, putting outlandish lies out there, petty jealousy from adults -- makes me want to throw up. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, colonel-fan said:

You know--and the more I think about it -- its kind of sad that Beechwood will be living in so many heads rent free for the next several years. I guess the good thing is -- all of the complainers will have an easy, built in excuse every time Beechwood wins. 

If that helps people sleep at night -- knock yourselves out!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, colonel-fan said:

I don't believe the stories about players being told to reclassify. 

• Like 1