Kentucky 35 Missouri 28

16thBBall Fan

Liam Cohen deserves alot of the credit for this win.  I don't think the past five or so UK OC's would have scored 35 on Mizzou tonight.  And technically, if you count a fumble while going in for a TD and a blocked punt, you could argue Cohen guided the O to 45 points.

Game was kind of frustrating to watch honestly. I’m glad the offense is doing great early but it should be doing better.  I’m not sure why the defense feels OK being a team led by the offense.  That needs to change. 

With that said, UK should’ve dropped 50 on Missouri tonight.  I’m happy with an SEC win but it left a lot to be desired in my opinion.  It was nice seeing UK with a packed house, love that. 

7 hours ago, Bert said:

The UT Chattanooga game next week will not tell us much if anything about how well UK fixed areas needing fixing but So Carolina should be a better measuring stick.

Nope. Carolina is playing with a lot of heart, but unless Luke Doty's injury heals they will be fairly weak. Escaped at ECU yesterday on last second fg. I thought KY did a nice job of closing it out and I'm not a big UK fan.

6 hours ago, sportsfan41 said:

Game was kind of frustrating to watch honestly. I’m glad the offense is doing great early but it should be doing better.  I’m not sure why the defense feels OK being a team led by the offense.  That needs to change. 

With that said, UK should’ve dropped 50 on Missouri tonight.  I’m happy with an SEC win but it left a lot to be desired in my opinion.  It was nice seeing UK with a packed house, love that. 

Good points!  Pass blocking HAS to get better!!

Defense!!??!!??  TOO many plays where guys don’t know where they’re supposed to be so we have receivers running around with nobody covering them, that has happened a lot under White, is it his fault??