Terrence Clarke dies in a Car Crash

futurecoach

9 minutes ago, HoopJunkie said:

Just saw the video. It’s a wonder he didn’t kill anyone else. So tragic. The kid had his whole life in front of him. 

What was he thinking???  Or wasn't he??? 

Or did something happen to him that caused this???

9 minutes ago, Mustang said:

What was he thinking???  Or wasn't he??? 

Or did something happen to him that caused this???

He had signed with his agent, and just finished a workout. Playing in his new car would be my guess. Just a kid. Kids do stupid things sometimes. It’s a shame he paid the ultimate price. 

1 hour ago, Randy Parker said:

A lifetime of nightmares.

5 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Saw this last night and its incredibly sad. 

If Boston was in the car behind him and watched it happen. I can't imagine.

I can’t imagine what Boston is also going through. I just watched the video, and I could be wrong but, It looked like Boston was one of the people trying to find away to get in the car through the back seat to try to help him, after the crash. So sad for Clarke, his family, and Boston. 

That video is tough to watch.  However, if I had a family member who was a beginning driver, I'd be making them watch that video.  None of us are bulletproof.  I pray the Clarke family eventually finds some comfort and peace.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, nkypete said:

That video is tough to watch.  However, if I had a family member who was a beginning driver, I'd be making them watch that video.  None of us are bulletproof.  I pray the Clarke family eventually finds some comfort and peace.

Show that young driver that video and then the Tiger Woods crash video, then point out the results with a seatbelt and without a seatbelt.

A very sad story is all the more anguishing when you realize Clarke's life may have been saved simply by buckling his seatbelt.

• Thanks 2

38 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

This right here, the seatbelt very well could have saved his life, man...

I totally agree.  However, that impact into the wall after colliding with the truck was very violent.  He may not have survived that accident anyway.  Speed, running a red light, not wearing seatbelt...all contributed to this tragedy.

• Like 2