April 2, 20215 yr 5 hours ago, OlDog75 said: Senzel = Brandon Larson Good comparison, doesn’t matter how talented you are if you can’t stay on the field!!
April 3, 20215 yr Note to Bell, don't throw breaking ball pitchers in 35 degree weather. Wait until it's warmer.
April 3, 20215 yr I like the fight (literally) that this team is showing this year! Plus two straight games of the offense looking good! Definitely good to see after last year.
April 3, 20215 yr On 4/1/2021 at 9:09 PM, sumoroyal said: You guys should be glad that you ran me off the board last year. All the things that I talked about occurred in the opening game of 2021. I would have 20 posts by now. LOL!!! Sumo, jump back in there. They don't like me either. Somebody has got to tell it like it is. We lived through a golden era of Cincinnati baseball. The present day "fans" never will.
April 3, 20215 yr 1 minute ago, theguru said: Was it a good fight? Theatrics! Another weak attempt to foster the "rivalry" between St. Louis and Cincinnati and sell tickets. Just another demonstration of the lack of discipline that exists in the Reds program with individual players going rogue, and then being defended by our local orators. Sad. Play baseball!!! Hockey already has the corner on the fight/brawl angle.
April 3, 20215 yr 1 minute ago, Mustang said: Theatrics! Another weak attempt to foster the "rivalry" between St. Louis and Cincinnati and sell tickets. Just another demonstration of the lack of discipline that exists in the Reds program with individual players going rogue, and then being defended by our local orators. Sad. Play baseball!!! Hockey already has the corner on the fight/brawl angle. I agree, fighting in hockey is part of the game, fighting in baseball makes me yawn.
April 4, 20215 yr Cincinnati is going to love Johnathan India. If this team continues to show fight and can plate 6-10 runs a game, they'll be a contender.
April 4, 20215 yr 1 hour ago, The Raven said: Cincinnati is going to love Johnathan India. If this team continues to show fight and can plate 6-10 runs a game, they'll be a contender. I would hope so. That would put them 972 runs scored if they score 6 runs per game. The last time a team broke 1000 runs scored was Cleveland in 1999. They'd be somewhere in that neighborhood.
April 4, 20215 yr Sitting here with my dad watching the game. When Castellanos came up, I said no way I am pitching to him with first open. I'd take my chances with Votto. Kaboom!
April 4, 20215 yr 2 hours ago, Tigerpride94 said: Go Cardinals! Let’s get the W today! Playing like garbage today!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.