Beechwood - 2021 Schedule

3 hours ago, theguru said:

Beechwood and Campbell County scrimmaged this morning.  I was told it was total domination by Beechwood and the Tigers looked really good, the Camels not so much.

Anyone?

Saw it in person first hand. This is no disrespect towards the Camels but, it was never even close.

BW seemed to move 10 yards every play on offense. CCHS seemed to not get consecutive 1st downs until they took out starters. I can’t tell if BW is that good this year or CCHS is just not very competitive. I will say if the tigers play like they did today, all year, they will be hoisting another state championship trophy. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, theguru said:

Beechwood and Campbell County scrimmaged this morning.  I was told it was total domination by Beechwood and the Tigers looked really good, the Camels not so much.

Anyone?

Quite honestly with what Beechwood has returning. They possibly may be the best team in NKY this year regardless of class. So what happened in the scrimmage is not to surprising. 

• Like 1

On 8/7/2021 at 11:09 PM, futurecoach said:

Quite honestly with what Beechwood has returning. They possibly may be the best team in NKY this year regardless of class. So what happened in the scrimmage is not to surprising. 

The Camels seem like they are down this year. Beechwood scrimmages Cooper this week should be a good scrimmage. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

The Camels seem like they are down this year. Beechwood scrimmages Cooper this week should be a good scrimmage. 

Agreed. Campbell scrimmage is too many factors to tell how good the tigers will be this year. Cooper will show if the tigers are just as strong as last year. 

• Like 1

Avery Courtney with another TD, this time on a 4-yard run over the right side behind BIG OT Luke Slusher. XP is good.

Tigers lead 35-7 with 1137 to go in the 3rd.

KEY PLAY - Long completion from Cam Hergott to Parker Mason down to the 4 yard line. Mason was tackled from behind on an amazing played by Cooper DB, who may be the fastest kid I’ve ever seen. Wow

• Thanks 1