February 7, 20215 yr Barnes took it to Cal the last 10 minutes. I don’t even think Barnes was concerned when UT was down.
February 7, 20215 yr 1 minute ago, 16thBBall Fan said: Final a terrible final 12 minutes for the Cats. Just terrible!! Just now, MJAlltheWay24 said: I hate everything about this team. Just now, John Anthony said: Another epic let down. Why do we do this to ourselves?
February 7, 20215 yr I didn't watch the end. UK was up 10 with 12 minutes left when I switched channels. What happened there?
February 7, 20215 yr Just now, The Raven said: I didn't watch the end. UK was up 10 with 12 minutes left when I switched channels. What happened there? Turnovers, Tennessee took it to us on offense, & we couldn't buy a shot.
February 7, 20215 yr 2 minutes ago, John Anthony said: Barnes took it to Cal the last 10 minutes. I don’t even think Barnes was concerned when UT was down. It’s easy when one team can’t make a shot, and just turns the ball over leading to fast breaks. UK has been bad on offense all year. After playing pretty good on offense for 28 minutes. They went back to turning it over and not being able to do anything offense. Same problem as they have had all year.
February 7, 20215 yr Tennessee has now won 3 of the last 4 games in Rupp Arena and 6 of the last 9 overall vs Kentucky. Even for the deepest of Cal apologist this is scary.
February 7, 20215 yr Author 5 minutes ago, Randy Parker said: Why do we do this to ourselves? Good point RP!!
February 7, 20215 yr Blame Cal all ya want ever game but these players suck. So many bad tunovers and they cave down the stretch. Blame him for recruiting them. Hopefully individuals improve by next Nov.
February 7, 20215 yr 6 minutes ago, nikeman49 said: What adjustments did Cal make to slow down Tenn in final 12 minutes? Not many
February 7, 20215 yr 1 minute ago, MJAlltheWay24 said: Blame Cal all ya want ever game but these players suck. So many bad tunovers and they cave down the stretch. Blame him for recruiting them. Hopefully individuals improve by next Nov. It’s his job to get players that don’t suck. What else is the 9 million a year for?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.