Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kansas City Chiefs at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl LV)

Who wins? 15 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins?

From Docsports:

Tampa Bay opens this contest as 3-point underdogs. The O/U has been set at 56.5.

I like the Bucs and really like them getting points.  Defense has been very solid in the playoffs and really think they can contain Kansas City.

Call me crazy, but I'm going with the Bucs. 

KC is down both of their starting tackles. Shaq and JPP have brought the pain through the playoffs. Will come down to how well they can protect Mahomes and how quick he can get the ball out of his hands.

55 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Call me crazy, but I'm going with the Bucs. 

I  have the same gut feeling.

I think the Bucs win as well.

I haven't watched the past two Super Bowls because I've been passed out on a plane returning from Arizona where I was beer vending the Waste Management Open the five straight days.  Even had it on the little TV in my seat but didn't see a play haha!

Should be a great game.  Would like to see Brady get a ring away from New England but also would be very pleased with Andy Reid winning another SB.

If you're going to bet on the Bucs moneyline, you might as well bet on Brady to win the MVP instead and win a little more cash.

2 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

If you're going to bet on the Bucs moneyline, you might as well bet on Brady to win the MVP instead and win a little more cash.

Or take a flyer on a Bucs' defensive player if you think the key to Tampa winning is controlling KC. White, Barrett, or JPP?

Gut sys it all comes crashing down on Brady and the Bucs at home.

Kansas City in a blow out. 

I think Chiefs win but if get the GOAT plus 3 points, I think the value is with Bucs +3. I’m hoping it’s a good game.

I have felt for a few weeks Tampa is going to bring this home. Just feels like a meant to be type situation. The Bucs have the superior roster despite the Chiefs having the most high profile fire power. Also don’t like the Britt Reid situation unfolding like it has. That has to be somewhat of a distraction.

11 hours ago, Mustang said:

Gut sys it all comes crashing down on Brady and the Bucs at home.

Kansas City in a blow out. 

I hope that you're right. 

Kansas City 34-27.

Bucs 38

Chiefs 34

GOAT get one more over the GOAT in waiting.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.