Kentucky 82 LSU 69

16thBBall Fan

When you make shots it makes everything easier.  Boston getting much needed confidence is a good thing too!

This was a very big win to start off a stretch of consecutive tough games against teams in the top 40 of the NET rankings. If they want any chance to even getting into the conversation for the tournament, they almost have to go undefeated during this stretch. 

Let’s hope Bama has an off night from the three point line on Tuesday. For today this was a good win though!

• Like 1

I was starting to think Askew was playing well a few weeks ago but man he has been rough these last two games. I know Cal wants the kids to shoot, but even when he is wide open, they are bad bricks.

Thats two pretty solid games from Boston in a row. Game is starting to come to him a bit better.

1 hour ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Takes a while for the posts to fill up when the Cats win, especially by 10+.

No doubt. When they lose, people make sure to come out of their way to get on here to say something. It has always been like some people look forward to complaining.

• Like 1

This is one of the 1st UK games that I watched most of the way through. The holes I saw tonight:

1. No inside presence on offense. 

2. Bad shot selection. 

3. No offensive flow. Very disconnected on offense.

4. On defense, bad rotations and multiple times the help defense was no where to be found.

I know they were in control and won this game rather handily but it felt like it was more about LSU ineptitude than great play by UK.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, futurecoach said:

No doubt. When they lose, people make sure to come out of their way to get on here to say something. It has always been like some people look forward to complaining.

I think people need that catharsis of venting when Kentucky loses, especially if it was in a frustrating fashion. It’s also a sad truth that for many people winning is never as enjoyable as losing sucks. 

• Like 1