December 26, 20205 yr 16 minutes ago, gchs_uk9 said: Highly doubt there will be an NIT for anyone to accept a bid to this season. Exactly my thought.
December 26, 20205 yr 17 minutes ago, gchs_uk9 said: Highly doubt there will be an NIT for anyone to accept a bid to this season. Even if there is an NIT they’re not going to take a team with a losing record and it looks like we’re going to have one.
December 26, 20205 yr Author In general terms if we are still canceling events three months from now due to COVID it is going to be a long, hard winter.
December 26, 20205 yr 31 minutes ago, theguru said: In general terms if we are still canceling events three months from now due to COVID it is going to be a long, hard winter. They’ve already moved the NCAA Tournament to a single site. I think the vaccine will have things in much better shape come March, I just don’t think there will be a huge push to play the NIT.
December 27, 20205 yr They don't need to worry about the NIT. If it's like football they can finish 14-16 and get a 3 seed in the NCAA tournament. Shoot, 4-6 and the Gator Bowl. I don't think the beat a team over .500.
December 27, 20205 yr Assuming it happens, no, they won't accept a bid. I would never accept a bid to the NIT if I was a power program like UK.
December 31, 20205 yr 2 hours ago, TheDeuce said: Ridiculous. People should never get on their social media accounts and say crap to these kids. On fan forums I’ll critique their awful play. They have stunk it up and well sucked 7 games in.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.