Who’s going to be the 4th team in the playoff?

GrantNKY

1 hour ago, cincyswords said:

But the B1G chose to play under those conditions and now because they realize they screwed up they want to change the rules they put in place.  

That’s literally everything the B1G has done all year. The only reason the B1G played football at all is because they made a decision and changed their mind after. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cincyswords said:

Actually I really do dislike OSU football, but respect the heck out of their program and what they have built.  Personally I don't blame OSU for the ridiculous approach the B1G took.  Now I will root for the Buckeyes in basketball......

You dislike OSU football and root for OSU basketball? You might be the only person in the world where that is the case haha 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, GrantNKY said:

Barry Alvarez and Borchers are apparently on it to get the 21 day rule reduced so whoever is out because of a positive test will hopefully be able to play in the playoffs. 

While I think it goes without saying, the BIG 10 shot callers are a joke, this seems reasonable.  Since March this has been a fluid situation.   Not changing with it, in my opinion, is ignorant.  

• Like 2

13 hours ago, sportsfan41 said:

While I think it goes without saying, the BIG 10 shot callers are a joke, this seems reasonable.  Since March this has been a fluid situation.   Not changing with it, in my opinion, is ignorant.  

Amen to that brother! 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

Supposedly, the playoff committee wants all teams to honor conference rules.  B1G will adjust something and continue to make things up as they go.

Kind of like playing against your little brother....if it ain't working, change the rules so you can win. This fiasco will pave the way to expand the playoffs to eight and eliminate some bogus bowl games run by ESPN. If a team goes 2-6, 4-5, do they REALLY need to be "rewarded" with a bowl game? Most players would probably enjoy the time off.... especially this year.

2 minutes ago, 9068 said:

Kind of like playing against your little brother....if it ain't working, change the rules so you can win. This fiasco will pave the way to expand the playoffs to eight and eliminate some bogus bowl games run by ESPN. If a team goes 2-6, 4-5, do they REALLY need to be "rewarded" with a bowl game? Most players would probably enjoy the time off.... especially this year.

8 is fine but I would still rather see 16.