Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ejected high school football player takes out Ref

Featured Replies

I found this regarding Texas state law.

 

Screenshot 2020-12-04 142701.png

  • Author

If it is in fact a second incident I definitely think he should do some time behind bars along with some anger management therapy. 

5 hours ago, theguru said:

If it is in fact a second incident I definitely think he should do some time behind bars along with some anger management therapy. 

Yup second incident.  Whole thing is crazy and a sign of times unfortunately. No excuses and zero tolerance here however.

  • Author

Guess what, somebody is an adult:

According to The Monitor, the 18-year-old defensive lineman Emmanuel Duron has been charged with class A assault. His bond has been set at $10,000.

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2020/12/04/texas-player-charged-with-assault-after-attacking-referee-during-football-game/?fbclid=IwAR1WdP_bdP-BeIHpyzgOmslCMineJX2E4PwN5C-IgX1E4ZV_tmIklmvvvGo

9 hours ago, theguru said:

If it is in fact a second incident I definitely think he should do some time behind bars along with some anger management therapy. 

Man, the second time?  Hard to be lenient with that being the case.

11 hours ago, Mew Nanny said:

If anyone knows, from a law enforcement point of view, is this something that criminal charges would be filed over?  

They filed Class A felony charges against the young man.

I don’t know if felony charges will stick, but something will.  Hopefully, this young man can grow and develop from this.

  • Author

Texas

From Breitbard, photo by Joel Martinez of the AP. 

It is a shame the entire team was punished for his actions.  He should have been charged with assault.  Sometimes real life consequences make you turn your life around.

22 hours ago, John Anthony said:

I don’t know if felony charges will stick, but something will.  Hopefully, this young man can grow and develop from this.

Seeing that he did this in soccer apparently makes one realize that this is someone who needs professional help or he will likely become a ward of the state (prison) most of his life if this is not done. 

2 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

Seems light, IMO. 

I agree.

I haven’t kept up with this one much. What grade is this kid currently in ?

  • Author

He is 18, I assume he is a senior, so he misses spring sports, I wonder if he even plays any spring sports.  Seems like a joke of a punishment to me. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.