Notre Dame 47 Clemson 40 (F/2OT)

TheDeuce

1 hour ago, TheDeuce said:

I don't see this as a negative at all. As good as JF is, he still needs reps, especially in a shortened season. And let's not act like that game was ever in jeopardy, it absolutely was not at any point. It was 42-9 after three quarters...

Day and Fields saw it as a negative.  Day is very unhappy and JF himself said he didn’t expect to play that long against a team that’s gonna win 2-3 games probably.  He didn’t say the 2-3 games specifically, I added that.

I’m just bearish right now.  For too many years I’ve seen us walk through the B1G and lose in January.  I think there’s a lot of issues we hope a great QB can make up for.

Notre Dame has ordered campus wide testing for COVID in large part due to storming the field. If someone tests positive, they are quarantined on campus for two weeks. Students are not allowed to leave campus until they get a negative test result. If a student violates these rules, they will not be allowed to register for classes for the next semester.

• 1 month later...
On 11/8/2020 at 7:08 AM, Walter said:

Enjoy the dub... Round 2 against Lawrence and the other guys who were out for Clemson should be fun to watch

....especially if you're a Clemson fan and used the above excuse of players being out as the only reason for ND winning round 1.