Notre Dame 47 Clemson 40 (F/2OT)

TheDeuce

1 minute ago, Run To State said:

But it's okay for a guy that tested positive to be on the sidelines with the team... What happened to quarantine?

To be fair, most people were just as confused that Lawrence was at that game as they were with ND rushing the field. 

It would be interesting to see if Notre Dame does end up say winning the ACC and making the playoffs. If it gets them to rethink their playing independent, and gets them to truly just join the ACC permanently. 

Probably not, but would maybe make them think about it some. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

It would be interesting to see if Notre Dame does end up say winning the ACC and making the playoffs. If it gets them to rethink their playing independent, and gets them to truly just join the ACC permanently. 

Probably not, but would maybe make them think about it some. 

I mean that’s what we all want right? They’d have to figure out the tv deal, but winning the ACC in your first ever year in the conference may change some minds. 

3 minutes ago, Run To State said:

Then why didn't you bring it up until you were pressed?

Because I don’t follow Clemson, or Lawrence, or really care about their program.  I’m simple pointing out it was incredibly stupid to storm the field.  I don’t even see a counter argument to it.