Michael Mayer at Notre Dame

Colonels_Wear_Blue

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This may not be game related but it is certainly an opportunity for any young, aspiring football players:

Sign-ups now open for the 1-day Michael & AJ Mayer Football Procamp on April 30, 2022 at Cov Cath's Dennis Griffin Stadium. The camp is open to boys & girls currently attending grades 1 to 8.

Michael (CCH '20), AJ (CCH '18) and the coaches will offer tips and hands-on instruction, including lectures, fundamental football skills stations, contests, and non-contact games in a high-energy, fun, and positive environment with cleanliness and sanitation measures in place.

Spots are going to fill quickly! Make sure you sign up at MayerCamp.com

mayer.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, theguru said:

This may not be game related but it is certainly an opportunity for any young, aspiring football players:

Sign-ups now open for the 1-day Michael & AJ Mayer Football Procamp on April 30, 2022 at Cov Cath's Dennis Griffin Stadium. The camp is open to boys & girls currently attending grades 1 to 8.

Michael (CCH '20), AJ (CCH '18) and the coaches will offer tips and hands-on instruction, including lectures, fundamental football skills stations, contests, and non-contact games in a high-energy, fun, and positive environment with cleanliness and sanitation measures in place.

Spots are going to fill quickly! Make sure you sign up at MayerCamp.com

mayer.jpg

To me, this is some of the best kind of stuff that NIL allows for lots of athletes. The opportunity to hold camps at your old high school, work with kids, be with friends and family, and make some side money. Obviously Michael Mayer has an NFL future but there are lots of college kids (from D1 to NAIA and everywhere in between) who can do this type of thing and really boost their own pocketbook. 

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, gchs_uk9 said:

To me, this is some of the best kind of stuff that NIL allows for lots of athletes. The opportunity to hold camps at your old high school, work with kids, be with friends and family, and make some side money. Obviously Michael Mayer has an NFL future but there are lots of college kids (from D1 to NAIA and everywhere in between) who can do this type of thing and really boost their own pocketbook. 

We are in lockstep on this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gchs_uk9 said:

Agreed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Love to see this. Giving back to your school and community and also benefiting financially at the same time... total win win for the kids being coached, the Mayer brothers, and the CCH program. I do not know the Mayer boys well, but have some relationships with their cousins and other family and it seems by all accounts they are great young men. 

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
9 minutes ago, theguru said:

Michael Mayer is now the all-time leader in receptions for a Notre Dame TE.  The play that broke the record was a TD against BYU and much of the first half has been the Michael Mayer show.

Congrats Mike!

Sounds like the Colonel offense his SR year.  Throw it up.  Mike's down there somewhere.

I hope ND enjoys his performance for the remainder of the year.  I don't see him in South Bend next September.

4 minutes ago, The Raven said:

Sounds like the Colonel offense his SR year.  Throw it up.  Mike's down there somewhere.

I hope ND enjoys his performance for the remainder of the year.  I don't see him in South Bend next September.

He just scored another TD on a great catch.

Yeah, if the NFL and College Football didn't collude together to keep players in college for three years he would already be in the pros. 

• Like 1