Highlands at Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates

Who wins?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/16/2020 at 11:00 PM

This is going to be a great game. Highlands looks like they got their stuff figured out. Cov Cath also looks like they got things figured out. This will be Just a flat out street fight. Highlands does not have the best of quality wins but this will be the game to see if Highlands is legit. Cov Cath has a lot to prove. They still have to prove if they are the best team in Kentucky. At the end of the day tho. I say Cov Cath by 3 Points due to experience due to Tre Gronette and Coaching. I will think Highlands will end up Getting out-Coached. Not out played.

1 hour ago, KY Outsider said:

Timing takes time and they are progressing well. I think Noon is the next great NKY QB and it is starting to show.

His passing did look really good against Boone, way better from the other games. Before the Boone game I thought the plan was the old ‘89 Chris Gallichio running QB offense with Noon. He can throw it pretty good and has some good weapons around him.  Noon is getting comfortable with the offense at the varsity level.  

3 hours ago, KY Outsider said:

Timing takes time and they are progressing well. I think Noon is the next great NKY QB and it is starting to show.

Timing of the offense or timing of the schedule?  I hope you are right because it is time Highlands becomes more competitive in this series.  

Beat Colonels.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Jack of all Trades said:

Timing of the offense or timing of the schedule?  I hope you are right because it is time Highlands becomes more competitive in this series.  

Beat Colonels.

Timing of the offense, obviously. Think about the lack of real reps these kids have had this year, some local QBs aren't quite comfortable yet. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, theguru said:

I believe so, pay to play:

https://www.covcath.org/athletics/can

Correct. It will be available by pay-per-view from the Colonel Athletic Network. The broadcast is very high quality and well done. Cost is $15 to watch an individual game, or $30 for a football season pass to be able to watch all Covington Catholic home football games (on all levels) for the season. For those who have already purchased the season pass, go to the confirmation email that you received when you originally paid, and that email contains a link you can click to access future broadcasts.

For what it's worth, there were numerous comments during the Cov Cath/Beechwood game about the quality of the broadcast. Definitely a crystal clear picture if you want to watch it up on the television.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Correct. It will be available by pay-per-view from the Colonel Athletic Network. The broadcast is very high quality and well done. Cost is $15 to watch an individual game, or $30 for a football season pass to be able to watch all Covington Catholic home football games (on all levels) for the season. For those who have already purchased the season pass, go to the confirmation email that you received when you originally paid, and that email contains a link you can click to access future broadcasts.

For what it's worth, there were numerous comments during the Cov Cath/Beechwood game about the quality of the broadcast. Definitely a crystal clear picture if you want to watch it up on the television.

Thanks for all that CWB!

I paid the $30 for the season pass, I am all about high quality high school football broadcasts. 

And I am really looking forward to this one!

15 minutes ago, Bill W. said:

Calpreps had Ryle and Conner winning as well before they played. 

One of the things I wonder is how much of a role the "neutral site" factor plays into Calpreps' incorrect results. All of their projections default to the games being played at neutral sites. It would be interesting to see how accurate their projections are for games actually being played at neutral sites, versus games played at one of the schools' home fields.