Cats Crack the Top 50

Wireman

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

UK is one of those teams this year that will only get better as the year progresses their youth and voracity will win them a lot of games this year. I see them making a vey good run late in the season and making it to the elite 8. With the freshmen talent they have this year elite 8 is darn good. Loof for big things in the next four years

Morris is playing very well, but one guy isnt going to cut it. I think UK needs to work harder at utilizing Morris like LSU has Davis. But I think for Kentucky to be a top 15 by the end of the year it will take the play of 4 other guys along with Morris to be fireing on all cylinders.

Hopefully Kentucky is able to be a Tourney team,

Yoter

I think Morris is the best big man in the country. Kentucky could make a run and be back in the top 10, but for now, they're number 46 or so.

I have never beleived all of the pollsters rankings. With the quality of opponents that UK has played including those they have lost to, they don't deserve these rankings. I agree that as the season unfolds this UK team will be right in the thick of things.

Why do so many people get bent out of shape over talent? You can have all of the talent in the world but no chemistry and not win! If this team grows together and gets chemistry for each other they will be very dangerous! If they learn from there earlier losses against very good competition nobody is gonna want to play this team! Just my opinion.

Wow! Im stunned that we are only in the top 50! But that will change as the year goes on.

We should be able to stay in the top 50, but I wouldn't be certain of us moving up by leaps and bounds...

...from January 28 through March 4 (season's end) UK plays...Tennessee twice, Florida twice, LSU, @ Arkansas, @ Alabama, and @ Vandy...

...that should let us know pretty clearly what kind of team we have.

What bothers me about the rankings is Puke is I think sixth or something like that.They have lost one game and haven't played any decent teams.IU played them tough also.If UK hadn't played the teams they have and played all unranked teams they would have a good ranking.I think the better schedule will help them more than staying ranked will later in the year.