Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Washington Redskins Have Officially "Retired" Their Team Name & Logo

Featured Replies

It was only a matter of time.

Off the top of my head Warriors if that is allowed. 

42 minutes ago, theguru said:

It was only a matter of time.

Off the top of my head Warriors if that is allowed. 

From what I've read, that seems like the direction they are leaning, with the retirement of all Native American imagery, and keeping the current color scheme.  I'm perfectly ok with that, if that's what ends up happening. 

6 minutes ago, rjs4470 said:

From what I've read, that seems like the direction they are leaning, with the retirement of all Native American imagery, and keeping the current color scheme.  I'm perfectly ok with that, if that's what ends up happening. 

Yeah, sure, whatever.  I just want to watch the games and plan on tuning it about 101pm each Sunday afternoon. 

10 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

I want the Redtails.

Inspiring Tuskegee Airmen Video with P-51 Mustang! - YouTube

8 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Inspiring Tuskegee Airmen Video with P-51 Mustang! - YouTube

I’ll be purchasing a lot of merch if it happens.  Well a hat and a shirt.

Red tails of Red Wolves are my top 2 choices. 

I know it will never happen, but I like the Washington Monuments.

Sounds like some guy in Virginia trademarked a bunch of names and that might be causing the delay.

Seneca HS had same name and changed to Red Hawks. Might be a option.

  • Author
13 hours ago, Tigerpride94 said:

Seneca HS had same name and changed to Red Hawks. Might be a option.

Same with Miami University. They were the Redskins from 1928-1997, and switched to the RedHawks beginning officially in the 97/98 academic year.

How about “The Washington Football Team”?  How’s that sound?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.