What are your 3 favorite comedies of all-time?

Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Dr. Strangelove

Porky’s

In the mix. Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, Caddyshack, Animal House, Blazing Saddles, Young Frankenstein, Christmas Vacation, The Big Lebowski, The Mouse That Roared, Duck Soup, any old Cary Grant comedy.

I always have trouble narrowing down favorites of anything. Rarely is there one, two or three of anything that are that much better than the rest for me. That being said, this category is one where I have a clear #1:

1. Groundhog Day. I love that movie!

After that my list of favorites include Dumb and Dumber; Planes, Trains and Automobiles; Ace Ventura #2 (I like #2 better than the first one); Animal House; Young Frankenstein; Elf; Vacation.

There are probably a couple others I can't think of right now.

Dr. Strangelove

Porky’s

In the mix. Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, Caddyshack, Animal House, Blazing Saddles, Young Frankenstein, Christmas Vacation, The Big Lebowski, The Mouse That Roared, Duck Soup, any old Cary Grant comedy.

Ferris Bueller is a really close #4 for me.

I always have trouble narrowing down favorites of anything. Rarely is there one, two or three of anything that are that much better than the rest for me. That being said, this category is one where I have a clear #1:

After that my list of favorites include Dumb and Dumber; Planes, Trains and Automobiles; Ace Ventura #2 (I like #2 better than the first one); Animal House; Young Frankenstein; Elf; Vacation.

Forgot about this one. Planes, Trains, and Automobiles is definitely up there on the list.

I have not listened to it yet, but they did a "Groundhog Day" Rewatchables pod last week. One of my all-time favorites.

Dr. Strangelove

Porky’s

I also like Dr. Strangelove......along with the Blues Brothers. Have to think about my other choice.