Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ozark season 3

Featured Replies

Season 4 just announced.  Will consist of 14 episodes split into two groups of 7.  This will be the final season. No release date set.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • We just started the whole series over again, pumped about the new season.  I honestly think Ozark might be my favorite show ever. It’s undoubtedly Top 3.

  • Season 4 just announced.  Will consist of 14 episodes split into two groups of 7.  This will be the final season. No release date set.

  • MJAlltheWay24
    MJAlltheWay24

    Close, just 1.5 years.  Season 4 is released on Netflix on January 21st. I've been making way through the previous three seasons again.  I'm halfway through Season 3.  I really do enjoy this show

Posted Images

2 hours ago, rjs4470 said:

Season 4 just announced.  Will consist of 14 episodes split into two groups of 7.  This will be the final season. No release date set.

I will definitely be looking forward to this.

Hopefully it isn’t two years from now. 

On 7/5/2020 at 5:32 PM, TheDeuce said:

Hopefully it isn’t two years from now. 

Close, just 1.5 years.  Season 4 is released on Netflix on January 21st.

I've been making way through the previous three seasons again.  I'm halfway through Season 3.  I really do enjoy this show!

2 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Close, just 1.5 years.  Season 4 is released on Netflix on January 21st.

I've been making way through the previous three seasons again.  I'm halfway through Season 3.  I really do enjoy this show!

I might need to do that as well. 

1 hour ago, sportsfan41 said:

I might need to do that as well. 

I forgot so much, like Darlene killing Jacob.

Wendy having Cade killed.

5 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I forgot so much, like Darlene killing Jacob.

Wendy having Cade killed.

I found that I’ve done the same with Yellowstone.  These 8-10 episode seasons with 1-2 years between seasons make it really hard to remember everything without rewatching.  And then I’m usually noticing stuff that I may not have the first time I watched it. 

We just started the whole series over again, pumped about the new season. 

I honestly think Ozark might be my favorite show ever. It’s undoubtedly Top 3.

13 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

I honestly think Ozark might be my favorite show ever. It’s undoubtedly Top 3.

I'd have to think really hard on what three would be above it if it wasn't in my Top 3 as well.  I really liked it the first time through, but completely love it this 2nd time.

17 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I'd have to think really hard on what three would be above it if it wasn't in my Top 3 as well.  I really liked it the first time through, but completely love it this 2nd time.

 

13 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

We just started the whole series over again, pumped about the new season. 

I honestly think Ozark might be my favorite show ever. It’s undoubtedly Top 3.

With you on how great it is. But as I was saying near the top of the thread, I genuinely feel we have to be at  five seasons before we can call a show the GOAT.

3 minutes ago, bugatti said:

 

With you on how great it is. But as I was saying near the top of the thread, I genuinely feel we have to be at  five seasons before we can call a show the GOAT.

I'm not sure I would call it the GOAT overall, but it's definitely up there for me personally. 

On 5/4/2020 at 12:47 PM, TheDeuce said:

 

If she's not the least likable character in all of television history, she's Top 5 at worst.

Darlene Snell, Skyler White, Pete Campbell, Piper Chapman, & Monica Dutton.   

On 1/4/2022 at 7:53 PM, TheDeuce said:

We just started the whole series over again, pumped about the new season. 

I honestly think Ozark might be my favorite show ever. It’s undoubtedly Top 3.

It’s a top three, maybe five for me. Either way I’ve really liked it a lot. 

17 hours ago, Irish Cat said:

Darlene Snell, Skyler White, Pete Campbell, Piper Chapman, & Monica Dutton.   

Now that is a crew right there! 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.