Ozark season 3

I don't think it's just recency bias. I think this show should be a contender in the GOAT conversation.

Definitely in the conversation for me.

They have strung together three high quality seasons. Certainly on that trajectory.

However, we need to have some standards for GOAT conversation. I think five seasons is a requirement.

They have strung together three high quality seasons. Certainly on that trajectory.

However, we need to have some standards for GOAT conversation. I think five seasons is a requirement.

Fair. Hopefully they keep making the show and it's seasons don't get too crazy and ridiculously outlandish.

Didn't see that ending happening. Set up for a season 4 which I hope happens sooner than later.

I could see her dying, but not at the hands of Navarro. I thought Ben, then Jonah, then Ruth might off her. Never thought about Navarro. And certainly not that abruptly.

I could see her dying, but not at the hands of Navarro. I thought Ben, then Jonah, then Ruth might off her. Never thought about Navarro. And certainly not that abruptly.

I definitely thought that her time was coming, but didn't know who would do it.

If she's not the least likable character in all of television history, she's Top 5 at worst.

She's up there. Ruth's dad is on the list as well. I did a little cheer when he got taken out.