Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ozark season 3

Featured Replies

I don't think it's just recency bias. I think this show should be a contender in the GOAT conversation.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • We just started the whole series over again, pumped about the new season.  I honestly think Ozark might be my favorite show ever. It’s undoubtedly Top 3.

  • Season 4 just announced.  Will consist of 14 episodes split into two groups of 7.  This will be the final season. No release date set.

  • MJAlltheWay24
    MJAlltheWay24

    Close, just 1.5 years.  Season 4 is released on Netflix on January 21st. I've been making way through the previous three seasons again.  I'm halfway through Season 3.  I really do enjoy this show

Posted Images

I don't think it's just recency bias. I think this show should be a contender in the GOAT conversation.

 

Definitely in the conversation for me.

I don't think it's just recency bias. I think this show should be a contender in the GOAT conversation.

 

Definitely in the conversation for me.

They have strung together three high quality seasons. Certainly on that trajectory.

 

However, we need to have some standards for GOAT conversation. I think five seasons is a requirement.

They have strung together three high quality seasons. Certainly on that trajectory.

 

However, we need to have some standards for GOAT conversation. I think five seasons is a requirement.

 

Fair. Hopefully they keep making the show and it's seasons don't get too crazy and ridiculously outlandish.

Didn't see that ending happening. Set up for a season 4 which I hope happens sooner than later.

Didn't see that ending happening. Set up for a season 4 which I hope happens sooner than later.

 

I could see her dying, but not at the hands of Navarro. I thought Ben, then Jonah, then Ruth might off her. Never thought about Navarro. And certainly not that abruptly.

I could see her dying, but not at the hands of Navarro. I thought Ben, then Jonah, then Ruth might off her. Never thought about Navarro. And certainly not that abruptly.

 

I definitely thought that her time was coming, but didn't know who would do it.

I liked Helen, but most of that may have come from how much she hated the Snell lady.

I liked Helen, but most of that may have come from how much she hated the Snell lady.

 

Don't get me started. :lol2:

Don't get me started. :lol2:

 

If she's not the least likable character in all of television history, she's Top 5 at worst.

If she's not the least likable character in all of television history, she's Top 5 at worst.

 

Darlene? Her and Wyatt is just ewwww.

 

I feel like Skyler White gets hated on a lot.

If she's not the least likable character in all of television history, she's Top 5 at worst.

 

She's up there. Ruth's dad is on the list as well. I did a little cheer when he got taken out.

She's up there. Ruth's dad is on the list as well. I did a little cheer when he got taken out.

 

Yep.

Darlene and Ruth together is a pairing that we need to see.

Darlene and Ruth together is a pairing that we need to see.

 

Now that would be crazy.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.