Ozark season 3

Who has watched it?

Ruth Langmore is right there with Arya Stark as two of my most favorite TV characters ever.

I finished it up over the weekend. It started a little slow, but I was completely hooked again by the end. I love Ruth, and Wendy Byrde is one cold hearted women.

I'm waiting to watch sesson 3. I finally got my wife to start watching it, so we are in season one. Hopefully we can get to season 3 by the end of the weekend.

It is kinda cool rewatching it all again after so long between season 1 til now.

I'm waiting to watch sesson 3. I finally got my wife to start watching it, so we are in season one. Hopefully we can get to season 3 by the end of the weekend.

It is kinda cool rewatching it all again after so long between season 1 til now.

Mrs C and I rewatched it all before watching season 3.

It was good. Hopefully we don't have to wait another couple years for Season 4.

Ruth is one of the best TV characters of all time.

Going to have to be really creative to have another season out by next year with Covid 19. I hope they take as long as needed to make it the right way. Not a shot at you, just the sad reality of things. Going to be interesting to see what the fall television lineup looks like this year.

It was good. Hopefully we don't have to wait another couple years for Season 4.

Ruth is one of the best TV characters of all time.

I totally forgot Season 2 came out that long ago (Aug 31, 2018). I know Batemen did the Outsider in between. I do hope we see season 4 much sooner than later.

• 3 weeks later...
This show is so good. Had never seen any of it and just wrapped up the last season tonight. The writing and acting is great.

And yeah, Ruth is so damn good.

Ozark is one of very few things I've watched where I was completely hooked after the first episode.