Will there be high school football this fall?

Tkinslow

Just now, I gotta go to work said:

There is a better chance of us NOT having high school and college sports in 2020 than there is of us having them. For that reason alone, give the mask wearing a shot or don't complain when they are cancelled or postponed to next year. 

It doesn't affect children, the whole mask wearing thing is a joke and I can assure everyone it is not going to happen in NKY. 

7 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

It's interesting living in Louisville and having visited both Lexington and NKY recently. In Louisville and Lexington both I saw the vast majority of people in public places and businesses wearing masks. In Northern Kentucky, it's the exact opposite.

Yep. My experience is exactly the same. 

My family has traveled to 3-5 states in the past 2 months for travel baseball, and can say with certainty that 98% of people were not wearing masks. I don’t think the mask mandate will hold up for very long if at all. I see it as a way to keep businesses open, while still trying to fight what is going on. They want a bit of both, and the masks are how they will get it both. 

Just now, TheDeuce said:

Well, you won't have anybody to blame but yourself. 😂

I am still sticking with I already had the Rona, at least I had all the symptoms.  So... I don't think I am to blame for anything and furthermore I am part of the solution, the herd immunity solution. 

Just now, TheDeuce said:

It's not a contest... You haven't "won" anything. 

You used the word fight so I am trying to keep it in context.

We have been through this months ago, people are NOT going to wear masks, some will for a bit and them boom.

Just now, theguru said:

You used the word fight so I am trying to keep it in context.

We have been through this months ago, people are NOT going to wear masks, some will for a bit and them boom.

SOME people won't wear masks, most will. Most already are where they are being asked to. 

Just because in your small area people aren't following the recommendations doesn't mean they are being flippant everywhere. That's where you're mistaken.