Will there be high school football this fall?

Tkinslow

1 hour ago, theguru said:

Make it a 6th business in my area that just posted in part:

If you have a medical condition that prevents you from wearing a face mask, you are exempt from the order. Due to HIPAA and the 4th amendment. We cannot ask legally ask you about your medical condition. Therefore, if we see you without a face mask. We will assume you have a medical condition, and we will welcome you inside to support our business.

Neither HIPAA nor the 4th amendment applies to someone asking you about a medical condition. 😂

2 minutes ago, theguru said:

I am not sure I agree either way it is a valid defense for businesses. 

Except it’s not. 

HIPAA prevents health providers from sharing your information. The 4th amendment discusses unlawful search and seizure. 

Like I said, it doesn’t apply. They can use that as their excuse, but they are lying. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Except it’s not. 

HIPAA prevents health providers from sharing your information. The 4th amendment discusses unlawful search and seizure. 

Like I said, it doesn’t apply. They can use that as their excuse, but they are lying. 

This is one of the exceptions:

Any person with a disability or physical mental impairment that prevents them from safely wearing a face covering.

==============

As far as I can tell there is no guidance on that exception so absent that a 4th Amendment and HIPPA violation trumps no guidance.  

And think about it, exactly what should someone be required to reveal about themselves to a clerk, hostess, bartender, etc.  I would even throw the 5th Amendment in there.

In short the mask whatever is unenforceable. 

8 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

First store I’ve stopped in after work, person at the door requiring masks, 100% of people in the store wearing them.

I guess we will have football in Louisville.

Okay, one of my Facebook friends just posted this 17 minutes ago:

Ok so I just left Mt Zion Kroger. 85 percent of people are not wearing a mask. Just shocked I guess.

1 hour ago, I gotta go to work said:

I disagree on it being a joke, but I do love this new notification feature! Lol.

1 hour ago, theguru said:

Me too, I love that little sound it makes. 😍

Had a friend come to my place to give me a haircut. She heard my phone and asked, "what's that sound?" I told her I'd been "doinked."

She was using a #2 on the sides and the plan was to go a little longer on the top.

Her 🤣 = #2 all the way around 🙄. Gonna be a fun night. 🤗

3 minutes ago, Runcible Owl said:

🤣🤣 I wish I had that much to work with. 

She's cooking dinner to make up for it ...

Doink, who knew?

Some friend ya got there Owl!  Don't do anything I wouldn't do.

• Haha 1

As seen on Facebook from what is usually a solid source:

A Dollar Tree regional bigwig got everyone on the horn today and told them to listen up.
Dollar Tree ain’t enforcing no mask order. No one is to say anything to a customer who is unmasked. If you do, you can be fired. If a customer complains, they are to be told to contact the health department. Dollar Tree aren’t the mask police.

So maybe I’m not going to Dollar Tree. Okay I wasn’t going there anyway.

Just went to Wal-Mart in Middletown. 

Saw exactly two people in the store without a mask, which means they took it off once inside, because I watched the two greeters that were outside the doors turn someone away who wouldn’t put one on.

4 minutes ago, theguru said:

Also circulating around Facebook in NKY is what I would call the top law enforcement authority in the area saying they will not enforce the mask mandate. 

I gotta be honest. It’s hilarious watching you squirm. 😂

• Like 1