Will there be high school football this fall?

Tkinslow

Anyone able to get the KHSAA Board of Control stream???

3:15pm and I'm unable to access it.

I just tried, nothing.

Honestly I am hoping they hold off, I fear all it is going to be is cloak and dagger drama.

Right now the KHSAA is a nothing burger so I think it makes sense for the KHSAA to sit back while the "lunatic fringe" burns out.

They mentioned Oklahoma decision and said OHSAA has more autonomy to make decisions than KHSAA has.

Right, we covered that last week.

For this year only.

Still only allowed small group, skill drills. Also it's up to what is allowed locally, by each district. Still a lot of uncertainty as to when football/high contact sports will be allowed to start. Going to be an issue if some districts decide to be more conservative in reopening.

Still only allowed small group, skill drills. Also it's up to what is allowed locally, by each district. Still a lot of uncertainty as to when football/high contact sports will be allowed to start. Going to be an issue if some districts decide to be more conservative in reopening.

Right. Going to be tough for Jefferson County because of bussing issue.

From the Covington Holy Cross website:

Sports Passes

Sports passes are available in the office and at the gates for the first 3 home games.

After that time, email Anne Julian for passes.

Individual Single Season Sport Pass: $30.00 (single adult), $10.00 (student non-Holy Cross High School)

Family Single Season Sport Pass: $80.00 (2 adults and combination of 4 students/seniors)

All Sports Seasons Family Pass: $140.00 for all sports (2 adults and combination of 4 students/seniors)

A single season is either Fall or Winter

The All Sports Pass includes all home games for both Fall and Winter Sports.