Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA Tournament Canceled

Featured Replies

  • Author

Just came across on ESPN. Mind blown.

It was inevitable.

It was bound to happen, man I hate that.

 

I'm 100% sure that Kentucky would have won this year.

I haven’t had this exact emotional reaction since I was 9 years old and my mother finally told me Santa isn’t real.

It was inevitable.

 

Yup.

 

When the NBA made that type of financial sacrifice, it was only a matter of time before everyone else followed.

It was the right thing to do.

 

This is also the most Dayton thing ever.

 

Typical.

 

Absolutely doomed.

  • Author

This would’ve been the most fun tournament in a long time due to how wide open it was. I was hoping for a postponed and modified tournament. Might as well brace ourselves for no sports this year ...

UCF has declared themselves National Champions.

Yup.

 

When the NBA made that type of financial sacrifice, it was only a matter of time before everyone else followed.

 

Except that the NBA playoffs don't begin for another month, and they could also quite easily truncate that tournament if they were so inclined. They run through June, they could easily begin in May. I'm not saying they gave up nothing, but it's not apples to apples. But it sure changed the optics for the NCAA.

It was bound to happen, man I hate that.

 

I'm 100% sure that Kentucky would have won this year.

No doubt it was going to be national title #9. This was UK's tournament to lose.

UCF has declared themselves National Champions.

 

Well played.

Been a busy day at work. Have they outright said there will be no efforts to have any type of tournament or efforts to crown a champion in the coming months? I wouldn't expect it to happen but was just curious.

I don't see why they don't just postpone everything a few weeks, and then start off exactly where they left off at. I get it though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.