Tom Brady "Michigan should play OSU, Florida isn't even a good team"

SvFan4life

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That and he throws 256,908 predictable go routes go routes every game...

Maybe Muhammed and Berrian should change their numbers to in the 50s. That way Grossman will think they're defenders and hit them in the numbers. Think it would work? Except for that whole ineligable receiver deal.

Brady just said what everyone with ties to the Michigan organization is thinking but are too afraid to say in public.

Then they should save us non-Michigan fans from having to listen to the pretty boy, and everybody else that is biased about it. If that's what they all think, then why ask them about it?

But it goes for all players/schools. I'm just using him as an example since the thread is about him.

I heard about his comments the other day on Jim Rome's radio show. Ha the man who has never said a bad or negative thing about anyone in his life and doesnt have a negative bone in his body comes out and blasts the gators in the media. Wow.

:thumb: :thumb: There goes his "all class image"! Sounds like that "all American pretty boy" is just another spoiled brat.:irked: :rolleyes: "MeatChicken is as Meatchicken does :eek: :lol: "

See, I knew I always liked Tom Brady. He supports his team, what can you say? He was a winner at the college level, a winner at the professional level, so obviously he knows something about something. Brady is 100% class, always has been, always will be.

So you call Meyer classless for his comments but Brady is 100% class. Makes sense.

Maybe Brady's politicking would have done some good prior to the Coaches' vote. Just sounds like crying over spilt milk now.

Nothing wrong with an alumnus supporting his alma mater, but it could have been done by only accentuating UM's positives.

Rex's team is above Brady's in college AND pro...:D:p

Considering the Bears schedule compared to the Patriots schedule...I would consider 8-3 from NE more impressive. Not to mention, who won when they played head up? ;)