Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tom Brady "Michigan should play OSU, Florida isn't even a good team"

Featured Replies

I hate Michigan but he is right. Florida has no shot of beat OSU.

By the way, I hate OSU as well.

UK could have beat Fla, South Carolina should have beat Fla, FSU could have beaten Fla. It's a no brainer for me. OSU rolls!

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hate Michigan but he is right. Florida has no shot of beat OSU.

By the way, I hate OSU as well.

UK could have beat Fla, South Carolina should have beat Fla, FSU could have beaten Fla. It's a no brainer for me. OSU rolls!

They lost 26-7. At what point could UK have been Florida?

He just wants to see his school represented well. There is really nothing he can do about it though. I do think they will be a better mathcup with OSU then Florida does. However Florida will play well and could bring home the title. As for Tebow OSU will catch on that when he is in its going to be a run to the left. He will be shut down.

Defending his school. However, he disrespected Florida. They are one of the top programs year in and year out.

He supports his team, what can you say. Brady is 100% class, always has been, always will be.

IMO if Brady would had stopped with just supporting his team, that is one thing and is fine. When he trashes another player and team that is not class, it is classLESS!

IMO if Brady would had stopped with just supporting his team, that is one thing and is fine. When he trashes another player and team that is not class, it is classLESS!

Who did he bash? He said the Arkansas QB completed 3 passed and they had 18 guys throw a TD. He said nothing about a single player from UF other than he was not impressed by them in that game...

Considering the Bears schedule compared to the Patriots schedule...I would consider 8-3 from NE more impressive. Not to mention, who won when they played head up? ;)

 

Please repeat this very simple formula over and over until you have it memorized:

 

10-2 > 9-3

 

There's a quiz later. Good luck. :jump:

  • Author
Did you see an interview or did they report what he said? The only thing I found was where he said Florida wasn't very good and he discredited the win over Arkansas because their qb only completed "3 passes the week before" and they had "18 guys pass the ball."

I actually seen it on ESPN. They were talking about it and it wasn't really an interview with one person, he was talking to the Media. He said that Michigan deserved it and they Florida wasn't even a good team. That the BCS is supposed to honor the top 2 teams in the nation but it isn't like that. It was just a small clip from the whole thing i guess but yes I did see it with my own eyes!

I actually seen it on ESPN. They were talking about it and it wasn't really an interview with one person, he was talking to the Media. He said that Michigan deserved it and they Florida wasn't even a good team. That the BCS is supposed to honor the top 2 teams in the nation but it isn't like that. It was just a small clip from the whole thing i guess but yes I did see it with my own eyes!

I guess you ignored the big smile on his face as he said it? I'm sure he's taken a bunch of heat from his WRs after the selection show, and was giving some ribbing back to them...

  • Author

And yes he did disrespect Florida's QB not sure which one either Tebow or Leak but he did. I wouldn't post it if it weren't true.

And yes he did disrespect Florida's QB not sure which one either Tebow or Leak but he did. I wouldn't post it if it weren't true.

You need to learn to watch closer. He picked at Dick completing 3 passes against LSU and Arkansas having 3 guys pass for a TD in the Florida game. His three completions comment might have been a shot at Florida if they had a QB only complete 3 passes in the two games he mentioned. Why have facts when you can have an opinion... :rolleyes:

  • Author
I guess you ignored the big smile on his face as he said it? I'm sure he's taken a bunch of heat from his WRs after the selection show, and was giving some ribbing back to them...

I watched it and I did not see any smile on his face. I may have missed it but I do not recall seeing it.

It just hit me what Brady did. In an attempt to make sure the Gators are as fired up as they can be to beat the snot out of the hated Buckeyes, he unleashes a rant meant to inspire them to levels of intensity rarely seen... :D

Why is it sad to see? When did it become wrong for a alum to speak highly of his program, while giving his opinion, thus speaking negatively about another? It happens on this website hourly.

 

 

It's not said, and it's not wrong for an alum to talk abuot his school...but his opinion is a little biased dont ya think? :lol:

I wonder what Brady will be yapping about when his Wolverines get slapped around as usual in the Rose Bowl. Then when the Gators actually "upset" the Buckeyes I guess he will really look like a fool.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.