Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky at Arkansas Predictions/Updates

Who Wins? 13 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Arkansas
      46%
    • Kentuckys
      53%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Kentucky travels to Arkansas tomorrow for a game at 4pm. Hopefully they can bounce back from the loss they took on Wednesday to South Carolina.

 

Both teams are sitting at 3-1 in the conference but Arkansas has a better record overall with a 14-2 record, while the Cats are 12-4.

 

Some notable wins for the Razorbacks: Indiana, NKU (just because they are local) and Georgia Tech. They lost to WKU.

  • Replies 76
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wednesday's inexplicable loss makes this game that much more important. I think we could have swallowed this loss had Wednesday not happened.

Kentucky 75-71.

Guy at work said Arkansas has two 6'5" guards averaging about 16-18 ppg.

Arkansas opened up at -1.

 

I’ll take UK all day at that line....

Any of our Kentucky/Ohio State/Duke/Warriors/ Lakers/Astros/Yankees/Patriots “fans” want any action on Arkansas-1 for an avatar bet ?

 

Kentucky doesn’t cover and I’ll rock the avatar of your choosing for a month, I assume it will be Ohio State but I’m not sure because they didn’t win the playoffs. Maybe an LSU avatar ? I’ll change my avatar to whoever you like the most this month.

 

Kentucky covers and you let me choose yours once a week for a month. I promise I’ll only choose teams who are currently good or are historic winners....

First team to 75 points wins the game.

Waiting for the end of the Kansas/Texas game.

11-10 Razorbacks first media timeout. The hogs 3-3 on 3’s and the Cats are 2-2.

This team has just lost its will to really get down and guard people, the only good defense they play right now is blocking a shot

EJ, please go pro!!

12-10 Arkansas 15:25 left 1st half.

Cal really just gripes at the refs too much, focus on coaching the game!

What's with the shark outfits?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.