Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky at Arkansas Predictions/Updates

Who Wins? 13 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Arkansas
      46%
    • Kentuckys
      53%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 76
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Calipari wanted to get ejected. We will find out if that was super dumb, or merely just dumb.

I thought I deleted the UK-South Carolina game. Why am I seeing it again?

Arkansas now in the double bonus the remaining 8:49.

 

They were in the double bonus with 9:36 left.

Poor EJ. Not sure why Cal was so hot that really was a good call. I think he might just trying to fire them up like South Carolina a fews ago.

Poor EJ. Not sure why Cal was so hot that really was a good call. I think he might just trying to fire them up like South Carolina a fews ago.

 

Probably just the totality of the one sided calls in the 2nd half.

Poor EJ. Not sure why Cal was so hot that really was a good call. I think he might just trying to fire them up like South Carolina a fews ago.

 

He needed to know when to say when. They're down three - the three free throws they hit because he decided to make himself get ejected. We may never know if that buys them some calls or not.

Come on EJ that should have been a and one. Hogs lead 49-46 with 6:43 to play.

These could be the worst refs I’ve seen this year

The big difference between those 2 is Richards has always had some fight, EJ has not!

 

Nope, people complained about him looking lost, disinterested, etc. Imo it is stupid for people to wish a player to be gone. Especially when that player is only a sophomore, and can grow. While we all are just sitting behind are TVs watching them. I am a diehard UK fan but are fan base is so darn spoiled, to where we have people saying I hope a sophomore leaves because I am not happy with him. Yet then we have some in our fan base who complain and want more four year guys, which four year guys are going to be like that as sophomores.

Poor EJ. Not sure why Cal was so hot that really was a good call. I think he might just trying to fire them up like South Carolina a fews ago.

 

After seeing the replay probably was a bad calm on the moving screen foul on EJ.

These could be the worst refs I’ve seen this year

 

Did these refs just do the Memphis and UC game? Man these last few games in college basketball I have watched the refs have been horrible.

After seeing the replay probably was a bad calm on the moving screen foul on EJ.

 

A lot can be overblown on foul call disparities, because there's nothing that says that one team can't have fouled just that much more. However, it is real that a poor foul call like that PLUS a huge foul disparity can set someone off. Still, he made a sizable error to me.

A lot can be overblown on foul call disparities, because there's nothing that says that one team can't have fouled just that much more. However, it is real that a poor foul call like that PLUS a huge foul disparity can set someone off. Still, he made a sizable error to me.

 

I agree 100% see earlier post where I said he is spending to much time arguing with officials.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.