Who Wins?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor EJ. Not sure why Cal was so hot that really was a good call. I think he might just trying to fire them up like South Carolina a fews ago.

He needed to know when to say when. They're down three - the three free throws they hit because he decided to make himself get ejected. We may never know if that buys them some calls or not.

The big difference between those 2 is Richards has always had some fight, EJ has not!

Nope, people complained about him looking lost, disinterested, etc. Imo it is stupid for people to wish a player to be gone. Especially when that player is only a sophomore, and can grow. While we all are just sitting behind are TVs watching them. I am a diehard UK fan but are fan base is so darn spoiled, to where we have people saying I hope a sophomore leaves because I am not happy with him. Yet then we have some in our fan base who complain and want more four year guys, which four year guys are going to be like that as sophomores.

After seeing the replay probably was a bad calm on the moving screen foul on EJ.

A lot can be overblown on foul call disparities, because there's nothing that says that one team can't have fouled just that much more. However, it is real that a poor foul call like that PLUS a huge foul disparity can set someone off. Still, he made a sizable error to me.

A lot can be overblown on foul call disparities, because there's nothing that says that one team can't have fouled just that much more. However, it is real that a poor foul call like that PLUS a huge foul disparity can set someone off. Still, he made a sizable error to me.

I agree 100% see earlier post where I said he is spending to much time arguing with officials.