Greater Cincinnati - Best Pizza

ChickenWyngz

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little Cesar's has the same style for $8 and it is surprisingly pretty good. They call it their Deep Dish.

I've had it with their $5 lunch deal. It's their best pizza by far. Not quite as good as Jets, but comparable. As for Jets, I haven't had in over a year as it's just not convenient for us, but it was always solid. I love the thick crust with a crisp bottom.

• 1 month later...
If it's the same pie that they used to serve down at the Williamstown Marina, then I agree. (Have not been to the Moonbird, due to differing reviews by people that have gone.)

I don't know about any of that. I do know the pizza was great, the BLT rocked, and the fries were amazing. My whole group thought the food was great and whoever owns the Moonbird is definitely putting in the work to create a nice, family atmosphere.

I don't know about any of that. I do know the pizza was great, the BLT rocked, and the fries were amazing. My whole group thought the food was great and whoever owns the Moonbird is definitely putting in the work to create a nice, family atmosphere.

Good to know. I've heard some negative comments about there being some fights there, too...which is why we, as a family, have not gone yet.

Good to know. I've heard some negative comments about there being some fights there, too...which is why we, as a family, have not gone yet.

I went on a weeknight and it was not crowded and it was very family oriented.

However, my gut feeling is they probably don't have bouncers at the Moonbird and on a busy Friday or Saturday night they are definitely needed. I have no idea if they do or they don't but places that neglect security always pay the price with fights that inevitable keep good people away.