Greater Cincinnati - Best Pizza

ChickenWyngz

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. There's also a place about 500 feet up the road that's pizza. Can't remember the name and I've never been inside. Anyone know how it is?

Greg’s, about a half mile up the hill. They have a good-sized local following and it’s not bad. I just prefer Pasquales’s.

I headed up to Tri-County this afternoon searching for a powered sectional couch. After an empty search I thought about @gametime and his previous post in this thread. Shortly after eating Taft's Roebling pizza and 12 wings the man himself walks by. Good to see you!

You too brother! Was it as good as advertised?

You too brother! Was it as good as advertised?

Yes it was. The wings were large and the buffalo spice had nice heat. The Roebling pizza was loaded with pepperoni and sausage chunks. The pecorino cheese on top of the mozerella was tremendous. We gave my 7 year old a piece and before she would eat it she wanted us to remove the pecorino cheese since it's gross. My wife scraped off a few sections of it. Minutes later Avery is mowing down the piece, specifically in the location of a piece of pecorino. She then moved the piece close to her nose, inhaled that section, then continued to finish it off. We were rolling.

I would have missed you if not for the painter guy who decided to drop in for a beer or two. I parked in the send spot directly outside the door. This painter parked his paint truck 10 feet from my Rav4. He had 10 or so ladders on the back which were sagging low enough to cause a potential insurance claim. Instead of approaching him we ordered two more beers and eventually another patron made him move his truck.

• 1 month later...
My wife wanted to bring home pizza last night, and wanted to try a place that several of her coworkers always seem to rave about...Jet's Pizza.

Well, now I can say I've had it. And...not a fan. Honestly, can't say any of our family was overly thrilled with it.

What did you get? If you didn't get the Detriot style, you screwed up. Lol.

My wife wanted to bring home pizza last night, and wanted to try a place that several of her coworkers always seem to rave about...Jet's Pizza.

Well, now I can say I've had it. And...not a fan. Honestly, can't say any of our family was overly thrilled with it.

I really like Jet's pizza, at least the Detroit, thick, rectangular pizza. It's a little pricey, which is why I don't get it often.

Last time my wife and I had it from FW location, it was not near as good as it had been in the past. I'm guessing here but maybe these franchises change owners and new owners begin to skimp on ingredients and toppings to save money at first.

Lately we have ordered from Domino's. Not the greatest but not the worst either and their pricing is killing everybody else.