Greater Cincinnati - Best Pizza

ChickenWyngz

I went into that place one time, and the dude who took care of us was auditioning (figuratively) for a role on BarStool Sports. Ugh. Food was just okay, never went back. Maybe he was more "Jersey Shore", but either way, missed the mark.

So you have no idea of what those working for "BarStool Sports" are like? I'd say you quite clearly "missed the mark".

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slow down Grant!

I recently had a really good pizza at the Moonbird in Dry Ridge.

I’ve heard good things about the pizza at Moonbird as well. I haven’t had any of the food there yet (just drinks), but will definitely have to try it next time I’m in town.

• 4 weeks later...
There is a Papa Dinos just off Dixie Highway in Florence. Not sure if that's the same place that you're referring to but they have great pizza.

No..that one is different..good though. The Papa D's in Hebron was in a strip mall off of North Bend road..just was gone one day...really miss it but I will try some of the places listed here to try to get a new favorite.

Top 5 (in no particular order)

Taglio's Pepperoni and Hot Honey Detroit deep dish pizza

Dewey's Ryan's Inferno (Buffalo Chicken, Gorgonzola)

Newport Pizza Company's Pepperoni in Paradise

Strong's Meat Pizza

Harvest Pizza's Fennel Sausage Pizza

I wouldn't have Mio's in Clifton as the best, but I've had it a good deal lately and it is very strong. Fresh and quality toppings go a long way for me and they are on point there. Also enjoyed a recent carryout order from Burbon House as well.