BluegrassPreps.com 9th Region Boys Basketball Preview

PP1

The depth and talent are the best Ruthsatz has ever had. This is any coach’s Dream Team. Emotions aside, I can’t see them losing a game in greater Cincinnati this year. There are a lot of seriously talented underclass men and the next few years looks like the Colonels will dominate. They’re looking like Highlands did in football for so many years. Don’t be surprised if Ruthsatz breaks Mote Hils’ record of five straight regional titles.

Does anyone know if the AP rankings been released yet?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy Cross will be surprising some teams this year, with the addition of Meyer and the returning players look for them to run 8-9 guards at you the whole game. Grammer will get to play his style offense now, running, pressing and shooting 3's.

I don't see Cov Cath losing a game to in-state competition this year. They might drop the game against Oak Hill, maybe Beckley (admittedly don't know anything about them), and then that Florida tournament they go to is always a toss-up. But this Colonel team...is legit.

I don't see Cov Cath losing a game to in-state competition this year. They might drop the game against Oak Hill, maybe Beckley (admittedly don't know anything about them), and then that Florida tournament they go to is always a toss-up. But this Colonel team...is legit.

That’s a bold statement! You don’t think every team has them circled on their calendars?

How long is Disken out? That could really hurt their chances of going undefeated.