Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BluegrassPreps.com 9th Region Boys Basketball Preview

Featured Replies

Very possible. Last year I had Highlands at #10 in the preseason and they cracked the top five a couple Of times. Every week, new rankings are released on Sunday or Monday.

I think the team rankings are very realistic. Now the top ten players I question. Lol

  • Replies 113
  • Views 33.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the team rankings are very realistic. Now the top ten players I question. Lol

 

Let’s hear yours. Just shook my magic 8 ball and it says at least 1 Cooper player will appear.

Let’s hear yours. Just shook my magic 8 ball and it says at least 1 Cooper player will appear.

I think I stated about 20 players you could argue to be in there in another thread.

Let’s hear yours. Just shook my magic 8 ball and it says at least 1 Cooper player will appear.

Seems like you always want to run down anything about Cooper. Why is that??

I think I stated about 20 players you could argue to be in there in another thread.

 

You may have stated 20 players that could be in there, but you only get to put 10 in there (that is the requirement for a top 10 and a requirement that @PP1 followed). Who are your top 10 if you disagree with the OP?

You’re off base. I love the Cooper program!! Year in, year out to be of the best in the region. This year just looks different, they will have a much tougher time than in the last few seasons. Keep supporting your squad, bud. And I’ll keep being a realist.

You’re off base. I love the Cooper program!! Year in, year out to be of the best in the region. This year just looks different, they will have a much tougher time than in the last few seasons. Keep supporting your squad, bud. And I’ll keep being a realist.

 

Like I said I like his team rankings that’s realistic for Cooper. I just said you could argue the top ten.

  • Author
Like I said I like his team rankings that’s realistic for Cooper. I just said you could argue the top ten.

 

You're probably right. In the grand scheme of things, once you get past the top 4 or 5 players, is #7 a whole lot better then #13? If I did the top 20 players, #14 is probably almost exactly as good as #15.

You're probably right. In the grand scheme of things, once you get past the top 4 or 5 players, is #7 a whole lot better then #13? If I did the top 20 players, #14 is probably almost exactly as good as #15.

 

That’s exactly what I was saying.

Good Lord.

 

Exactly my point!!

Anybody attend the CovCath blue-white scrimmage yesterday? I understand the depth the Colonels will have this year was impressive.

Anybody attend the CovCath blue-white scrimmage yesterday? I understand the depth the Colonels will have this year was impressive.

Insane, by mid season there are going to be some really difficult decisions distributing minutes. Coach R has to be dreaming of the combinations he can run out on the floor.

Insane, by mid season there are going to be some really difficult decisions distributing minutes. Coach R has to be dreaming of the combinations he can run out on the floor.

 

It sounds like they will be loaded this year. He could probably do a team with KY kids one with the IN kids he gets and one with the OH kids that come over too? I'd say that depth is going to be crazy this year. It will be hard to navigate those playing time waters and keep the team on the right track but he's the coach to do it.

Some of you have a decision to make, keep it up and we are going to get rid of you like we have all the rest of you that violate our Terms of Service:

 

4. No recruiting comments or allegations of KHSAA rules violations by any school, coach, player or booster are allowed. No comments about where any player lives, has lived, or where they are from in a recruiting context. This is not the place to report KHSAA violations. Feel free to contact Kentucky High School Athletic Association | KHSAA – Student-athletes of Today, Leaders of Tomorrow to report such violations, but do not discuss violations here.

 

6. No putting incorrect or false information on the site.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.