BluegrassPreps.com 9th Region Boys Basketball Preview

PP1

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Realistic CCH fan here: they are not as good as two years ago, and they certainly don’t have the continuity. Disken is the best PG in NKY and one of the best in the state so it is not “next man up”. They COULD win state but this melting pot needs to come together in the next few months. I expect a few losses to Greater Cincy teams before that.

Realistic CCH fan here: they are not as good as two years ago, and they certainly don’t have the continuity. Disken is the best PG in NKY and one of the best in the state so it is not “next man up”. They COULD win state but this melting pot needs to come together in the next few months. I expect a few losses to Greater Cincy teams before that.

Another game to keep an eye on is at Male 2/15. Depending on the draw (and a lot of other things), this could be a potential look at the eventual championship game.

You’re talking about state? I just mentioned the region. It absolutely is next man up until/if Grant gets back. I think it’s realistic that they win the 9th, but even talking about a state championship is premature.

You’re talking about state? I just mentioned the region. It absolutely is next man up until/if Grant gets back. I think it’s realistic that they win the 9th, but even talking about a state championship is premature.

I misinterpreted your post.

Highlands scrimmaged at Beechwood Tuesday night, Frosh, JV, and V. Highlands Frosh rolled 70-36, Highlands JV looked better than Beechwood, and V was split. Beechwood won the first half by several and Highlands hit a buzzer beater lay up to go up by 2 in the final half. Neither team looked sharp, Highlands is guard heavy and Beechwood was sloppy with lots of turnovers. Two very well coached teams who I'm sure are looking to clean things up for next weeks tip off to the season.