Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BluegrassPreps.com 9th Region Boys Basketball Preview

Featured Replies

Next man up. They’ll be just fine until he gets back. Book it, they win the 9th.

I’ve got it booked!! Thank you!!

  • Replies 113
  • Views 33.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Realistic CCH fan here: they are not as good as two years ago, and they certainly don’t have the continuity. Disken is the best PG in NKY and one of the best in the state so it is not “next man up”. They COULD win state but this melting pot needs to come together in the next few months. I expect a few losses to Greater Cincy teams before that.

Realistic CCH fan here: they are not as good as two years ago, and they certainly don’t have the continuity. Disken is the best PG in NKY and one of the best in the state so it is not “next man up”. They COULD win state but this melting pot needs to come together in the next few months. I expect a few losses to Greater Cincy teams before that.

 

Another game to keep an eye on is at Male 2/15. Depending on the draw (and a lot of other things), this could be a potential look at the eventual championship game.

Realistic CCH fan here: they are not as good as two years ago, and they certainly don’t have the continuity. Disken is the best PG in NKY and one of the best in the state so it is not “next man up”. They COULD win state but this melting pot needs to come together in the next few months. I expect a few losses to Greater Cincy teams before that.

 

You’re talking about state? I just mentioned the region. It absolutely is next man up until/if Grant gets back. I think it’s realistic that they win the 9th, but even talking about a state championship is premature.

You’re talking about state? I just mentioned the region. It absolutely is next man up until/if Grant gets back. I think it’s realistic that they win the 9th, but even talking about a state championship is premature.

 

I misinterpreted your post.

NCC and Ryle scrimmaged tonight I think. Any score or details, I like NCC a lot this year.

St. Henry looked good against Scott.

Highlands scrimmaged at Beechwood Tuesday night, Frosh, JV, and V. Highlands Frosh rolled 70-36, Highlands JV looked better than Beechwood, and V was split. Beechwood won the first half by several and Highlands hit a buzzer beater lay up to go up by 2 in the final half. Neither team looked sharp, Highlands is guard heavy and Beechwood was sloppy with lots of turnovers. Two very well coached teams who I'm sure are looking to clean things up for next weeks tip off to the season.

Any word on the Ryle NCC scrimmage game?

Any word on the Ryle NCC scrimmage game?

 

Family member went said Ryle didn't look very good. NCC scored around 80 to Ryle's 50's?

Family member went said Ryle didn't look very good. NCC scored around 80 to Ryle's 50's?

Ouch! Thank you.

Ouch! Thank you.

I second the ouch, that’s about the best description.

Ryle lost by 16. Game hovered between 8 and 12 until last couple minutes. Newcath hit 12 3's to Ryle's 5. Ryle looked much more energized than they did last year...kids buying in to new coaching staff.

He did not suit up..think he might be banged up from football.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.