Chase Young suspended indefinitely

LRCW

OSU executed the best onside kick in CFB history up was it 2 or 3 scores, then called timeout to get the ball back before half. I know Zach has sources but I’m sticking with Maryland unless I hear more.

Forgot about the onside kick :lol2: Yeah it was probably Maryland.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would make sense, but maybe potentially giving Penn State too much credit. If Penn State did or didn’t do it, it’s hilarious reading the reaction from Penn State fans since the 2 games has been announced. They are convinced Chase Young should’ve been suspended for the entire year for what amounts to probably $500.

What airline you flying? :lol2:

I am glad he will be back. He is an amazing college football player, and I want to see the best players playing. I want to see him going against and trying to attack some of the best QB's in the country in this up coming playoffs. The playoffs this year will be loaded with the top QB's, and I want to see them have to go against the best player in college football.

At this time I have been hired by Ryan Day to obtain handwriting samples from the following BGP members:

@Deuce @futurecoach @Jumper_Dad @Run To State @Voice of Reason

We appreciate your cooperation with this matter. Please note, failure to comply could result in a lifetime ban from all OSU entities.

All the best,

JA and Ryan Day - Go Bucks

At this time I have been hired by Ryan Day to obtain handwriting samples from the following BGP members:

We appreciate your cooperation with this matter. Please note, failure to comply could result in a lifetime ban from all OSU entities.

All the best,

Post number 80 by me should clear my name lol. I want him to be playing.

All the best,

I don't care enough to set him up. If I did however a handwriting sample would do you no good. I'd dictate the letter to my secretary and then have it driven to a Big 10 post office and mailed. There would be nothing to lead back to me...that is, if I was the one that sent it.

Now that the dust has settled, I feel bad for Chase and at least going to NY for the Heisman, he wasn’t gonna win, but he should be there.

I’m not sure this hurts his Heisman chances that much. I believe the majority of people in the country don’t believe this to be a big deal. The only people I’ve seen upset about it are Penn State fans and that moron Desmond Howard who’s sitting up on his high horse shouting to the masses that Chase Young should be locked up in prison for this. This was the first time I can remember the media by in large being supportive of Ohio State in a situation like this. His 3 biggest games of the year are still in front of him. If he comes out and does Chase Young things, I still believe there is a pretty decent chance he makes it to New York. Young or Fields will be there.