Chase Young suspended indefinitely

LRCW

Also if you follow Kirk Herbstreit on twitter or watch Gameday this weekend, just please disregard his commentary on this. He keeps talking about how the NCAA punished him for 4 games and OSU appealed it to 2. That never happened. The initial and final ruling is 2 games. No appeal from OSU. Presumably because, well Rutgers.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Penn State did leak the information, or even if Chase Young believes that they did, I feel sorry for Sean Clifford. Young will be out to destroy.

Beyond that, while Chase Young is a phenomenal player, did they really think him being out would win them the game? As great as Young is, OSU is better than just one player this year.

Beyond that, while Chase Young is a phenomenal player, did they really think him being out would win them the game? As great as Young is, OSU is better than just one player this year.

Preach. I am by no means an OSU fan, but they are scary good with or without him. With him, they potentially have the best defensive and best offensive players in the game.

I still think it was Maryland but please sign me up for all conspiracies. Especially against JF.
With Maryland I just don’t understand the motive. I understand it on a 1 game sample that I guess in theory it could’ve helped them win the game, but it was 42-0 when OSU pulled the starters and really even the 14 points were scored against the 3rd team guys. Is that one game without Chase worth it, if it burns recruiting ties with one of the most fertile areas in the country? But at the same time if any other school would have that much information on Chase it would be Maryland. Besides that Penn State makes infinitely more sense. Any distraction could be a factor in Penn State beating Ohio State. Plus if there was any coach in the country that would do this or at least have his hands in it, it would be Franklin.

Do whistleblowers have to reveal themselves to the NCAA? Does the NCAA have to tell OSU who reported it? I am stupid when it comes to this stuff, I just don't know how one would know who would have reported it. As with most things, situations normally manifest themselves from someone close to a situation. It just seems odd that a rival coach, school, official, or other boogie man would know of something this frivolous. But what the hell do I know. I get reporting a recruiting violation or something like that from another school; but, to have that type of intel seems far-fetched. But again, who knows?

With Maryland I just don’t understand the motive. I understand it on a 1 game sample that I guess in theory it could’ve helped them win the game, but it was 42-0 when OSU pulled the starters and really even the 14 points were scored against the 3rd team guys. Is that one game without Chase worth it, if it burns recruiting ties with one of the most fertile areas in the country? But at the same time if any other school would have that much information on Chase it would be Maryland. Besides that Penn State makes infinitely more sense. Any distraction could be a factor in Penn State beating Ohio State. Plus if there was any coach in the country that would do this or at least have his hands in it, it would be Franklin.

Penn State would have snitched next Monday wouldn’t have they?

Penn State would have snitched next Monday wouldn’t have they?

That would make sense, but maybe potentially giving Penn State too much credit. If Penn State did or didn’t do it, it’s hilarious reading the reaction from Penn State fans since the 2 games has been announced. They are convinced Chase Young should’ve been suspended for the entire year for what amounts to probably $500.

That would make sense, but maybe potentially giving Penn State too much credit. If Penn State did or didn’t do it, it’s hilarious reading the reaction from Penn State fans since the 2 games has been announced. They are convinced Chase Young should’ve been suspended for the entire year for what amounts to probably $500.

OSU executed the best onside kick in CFB history up was it 2 or 3 scores, then called timeout to get the ball back before half. I know Zach has sources but I’m sticking with Maryland unless I hear more.