Chase Young suspended indefinitely

LRCW

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worst case scenario for Chase is he gets a couple extra months to focus on being the top pick in the NFL draft. I'm sure he'd rather play, but there are worse positions to be in.

Greg McElroy was saying his draft stock could not get higher right now and it would benefit him to not play any more.

Greg McElroy was saying his draft stock could not get higher right now and it would benefit him to not play any more.

He's absolutely right. The competitor in Chase will be screaming that he wants to play, but in terms of his wallet, not playing and preparing for the draft is exactly what he should be doing.

Yeah, weird world of college football. Bosa did it last year and it worked out nice for him. Can’t say I like it. I guess this really applies to the top 1% in college football.

If this is truly about a kids family being able to travel to a bowl game, college athletics HAVE to move forward from this kind of nonsense. If a booster wants to pay for flights for a kid who is already enrolled they should be able to IMO.